Eighteen

Riley Pov

I quickly changed into some decent clothes and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen I'm immediately picked up. "Eeep" I look up and see clint. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

"Clint stop hogging her" Tony spoke up. I laughed and went around giving everyone hugs before sitting at the table and eating some waffles.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask and everyone got quiet. I stopped chewing and swallowed before looking up. "Is there a mission?"

"Yes. There's no point in hiding it but this is very dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt Riley. None of us do." Tony tried to explain.

I stand up quickly and set my plate in the sink. "I'm coming with you. I got a new suit and I wanna try it out. Plus, It's still my job." I announce and walk to my room.

I pull on my new suit and arm myself before walking to the living room and seeing all my mates in their suits as well.

I felt edgy so I walked right up to Natasha and wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her lips. She grinned and held my hand as we left the tower.

"Alright, what's the plan." I ask, looking at Tony. He smirked at me and I blushed lightly. "We are headed to a drop site for hydra. We have to intercept a box of super serum." I nod.

Mid-drive I unbuckle my seatbelt and switch seats with clint and sit between Bucky and steve. I hold Steve and Bucky's hands and wait till we made it to the site.

I quickly climb out of the car. Blood pumping and heart racing. I was so excited to be back in the game. Especially that we get to kick some hydra ass.

We get into position and I stay next to Pietro. "If something happens I'm getting you out of here." I look into his eyes and squeeze his hand.

"Nothing will happen. I took care of myself before I met you guys, remember?" I remind him and hear an engine.

I put my finger to my lips and grab my gun from the holster and hear a damn from the left. I grin at Thor and walk out of the treeline.

"Alright. The pity party is over. You're under arrest in S.H.E.I.L.Ds authority." I yell and point my gun straight at the two men who exited the van. Half of the Avengers took care of the buyers.

"Pfft. What are you gonna do little girl?" The man says. I keep my gun pointed at him and realize his friend is missing. "Friend ditched you. You can blame it all on him and get out of this alive if you surrender- AAAGHHH BLOODY HELL!" I fall to my knees.

The other man has a syringe in my neck. He grabbed me roughly and pulled me to the van. My vision blurs and I see a bunch of men block my mates from getting to me.

I hit rough metal as I'm tossed into the back of the van. I lift my hand to grab my gun but the man steps on my wrist snapping it.

"Ahhh you dick!!" I screamed and thrashed around as the drug in my body began to take control. It felt like my insides were being ripped apart, then sewn back together and ripped apart all over again.

I try using every power that I know I have but it's useless. I whimper and lay limp against the floor of the now moving van. I give up and pass out from the agony.