Fifty Three (Bruce/Hulk Fluff)

Riley POV

I follow Bruce around the Lab for a while until he finally gives in. "Fine! What do you wanna do, dear?" Bruce said.

I smirk and pull him out of the lab. Tony yelled good luck and I flipped him off. I pull Bruce to the kitchen and hand him an apron.

I wrap another one around myself and began getting out some ingredients. "Ohhh no! no no! I told you that you are not baking with hulk!" Bruce spoke up.

I turn  to him with puppy eyes. "Pleaseeeeee???" I whine softly. Bruce shook his head and crossed his arms across his chest.

I stop my foot and turn around. "Hmph!" I cross my arms an look away from Bruce. He hates when I am upset.

I am such a brat and I'm probably gonna get punished later but I haven't seen hulk in so long and I really miss him! 

He is such a teddy bear!! But he is NOT innocent! He can be very horny sometimes! Horny hulk... hehe. "Princess, Please listen to me, I don't want you getting hurt!" Bruce explained.

I turn back to Bruce, arms still crossed. "Hulk won't hurt me! Just like you will never hurt me! I wanna spend half the day with Hulk and then half with you!" I admit and look down at my feet.

Bruce sighed and grabbed my hand. "Alright princess. Just be careful, okay?" he begged. I smile brightly and nod.

Bruce stepped back and he gritted his teeth, his veins growing green and his body growing larger. Soon Hulk replaced Bruce and he smiled at me.

"Riley!" Hulk yelled and picked me up. I squeal happily and kiss his cheek. "Ready to do some baking?" I ask softly.

Hulk set me down and nodded eagerly. I smile and bend down to get some pans and measuring cups out.

Hulk stepped behind me as I stood up and I blush deeply. "Hulk!" I chastise playfully and he smiled.

I set the things out and handed Hulk a bowl to fill with water, milk and eggs. He began working and I watched with a smile.

I giggled as he had some trouble with the small measuring cup and turned to the oven to preheat it.

I feel something slimy slam into the back of my head and scream. "What the hell!"  I tun around and see Hulk looking away and attempting to whistle.

I rub the back of my head and look at my hand. I find a yoak and cringe. "HULK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I scream and chase after him.

Hulk's eyes widened and he took off through the tower. I chase after him and giggle. I pass Steve and skid to a stop. 

"Did you see where that little shit went!?" I ask and he hardened his eyes and me making me blush.

"Language, Dear. Oh and as for hulk he turned back into Banner and is running for his life. What'd he do baby?" Steve asked as his eyes softened.

I huff and cross my arms. "He threw an egg at me! I whine softly and Steve chuckled and shook his head.

"I'd check the lab storage closet. He hides in there to calm down." Steve stood up and kissed my temple.

"Tomorrow Bucky and I have you for the day. I'm gonna take you to a picnic and I think Bucky is taking you to the movies." Steve announced.

I smile and hug him tightly before running off towards the lab. I jog through the doors and look for the storage room.

I find it and open the door.  Inside I find Bruce leaning against the wall. I shut the door and sit beside him.

"I'm sorry Bruce. I didn't mean to scare hulk." I whisper softly. Bruce takes my hand in his and kisses my cheek.

"It's okay, babygirl. Hulk just never felt that kind of fear before and he didn't know what to do." Bruce explained.

I nod softly and kiss his cheek before pulling him up. "C'mon! I still wanna make cookies!!"  I yell and run to the kitchen, dragging Bruce behind me.

I let him go and he pulled on an apron. A new one since Hulk ripped the other. I tighten mine and begin stirring the dough. 

"What shapes do you wanna make, baby?" Bruce asked as he got out a box of stencils.  I look through the box and pick out everyone's super hero symbol.

Bruce chuckled and set out a sheet of wax paper to roll the cookie dough out on. I made small balls of cookie dough for some regular cookies.

Bruce rolled out the rest of the dough and I pushed the stencils down to get the symbols. We put the cookies in the oven and began making the icing.

"Bruce, can you hand me the green dye?" I ask softly as I stir some icing. Bruce hands me some green dye and I mix it before putting it in the last piping bag.

The cookies came out of the over about 15 minutes ago and have cooled off enough. I start decorating the cookies and smile at the result.

Bruce wraps his arm around me and kisses me. I smile and use the little bit of icing left on his lips before kissing and licking it off.

Bruce blushed and pulled away. "I love you, Riley. With all of my heart." He admitted. I blush and hug Bruce tightly before picking up the trey of cookies and handing them to my mates.