Nine (Thor and Tony Bond)

Riley Pov

Smut warning ahead

I run into Thor's arms and squeal happily. Thor chuckled and looked at Tony. Tony grinned and took my hand. I followed the two to thors room and smiled. Sex with the avengers will never get old!

I push the both into the bed and decide to give them a show I slip my overalls off and stalk closer to them. "Jarvis play here comes the boom." I say

I see Tony palming his jeans and Thor biting his lip. I sway my little hips and pull off my sweater leaving me in my black lace panties and bra that Loki picked out earlier today.

I crawled onto the bed in between them and laid on my back. They looked at me expectantly and I blushed. "That's all I know." I say softly and tony burst into laughter while thor chuckled.

"Hey! I tried" I wined before feeling something big and hard against my butt. I blushed deeply. "Looks like you did a good job babygril." Tony growled into my ear.

"On your knees. Now" Thor demands. I feel myself get wet at this new side of thor. I prop myself on my knees and elbows. I place my elbows on either side of Tony's legs as he sits in front of me.

He is now stroking himself. He undid my bra while thor practically ripped off my panties and pushed himself into me.

I moaned and slipped Tony's dick into my mouth and moaned around it. I let Thor's thrusts push and pull me with Tony's cock in my mouth.

I groaned as Tony pulled on my hair and pushed my head all the way down. I cried out when Thor hit my G-Spot making me cum on his cock and Tony to cum down my throat.

I push Tony down as thor sits back and watches while jerking himself. I slide down onto tony and cry out in pleasure as he reaches deep inside me.

I bounce up and down and cry out his name every once in a while. Tony grabs my hips and slams into me making me scream his name so loud. I bet the whole tower herd.

Tony flipped me around after I came again on his cock and rode out my orgasm before cumming on my thighs. I breathe heavily as Tony cleans up his mess.

I curl into his chest while thor turns off his light and the music ends. Thor slips in bed behind me and wraps an arm around my breasts. I smile and quickly fall asleep in their arms.