Twenty Seven

Riley Pov

I feel someone carrying me and open my eyes. I wince and groan. "Careful damn it!" I hear Okoye laugh before my tummy is set onto a table.

"What's going on? How bad is the wound?" I try to look but king T'challa gently pushes my head against the pillow.

"You have been shot 6 times in the back. Its a miracle you can still walk. Sam told us about your enhanced powers so Shuri os currently digging the bullets our carefully so you can heal."

I blink at him and let out a scream as tweezers a stabbed into my wounds. Fishing around for a bullet. "oH FuCk a DUcK" my voice cracks and T'challa tries not to laugh.

"Don't worry baby girl. The rest of the team is 5 minutes out. You've been out for 7 hours on the flight back." I reach out and grab Sam's hand and squeeze.

"Was the mission successful? OH mY gOD FuCK!" I squeeze Sam's hand and Okoye walks into view.

"Yes, the mission was successful. Turns out inside one of the cars you blew up had some Vibranium but it disintegrated with Shuri's bullets."

I try to nod but end up smashing my face into the table as Shuri digs out the last bullet. I feel my mates nearby and the door opens.

T'challa tells them what's going on and they sat to the side but keep watchful eyes on me.

"Please say that the last OnE oH FuCkIng fUcKk" Sam squeezed my hand and I felt my back begin to tingle.

Suddenly everyone stood up and began to surround me. "What! What is it!? Stop you guys are scaring me!" I began crying and peter kneels down to my face.

"Shhh, it's okay Riley. Your healing yourself. It's quite amazing! I wish I had that ability it would be so cool-"

Tony cut peter off. "Okay calm down their Peter don't get your panties in a twist."

I giggle and Pietro takes Peter's place. I lift my head and he plants a soft kiss against my lips and helps me sit up. I still feel some pressure but I'm mostly healed.

"Before you all leave I would like to throw a party in Riley's honor. If she chooses to accept. I smile and nod. "I would be honored King T'challa."

He smiled and lead everyone to their rooms. I grabbed my clothes from Sam and I's room and headed to Peter's room.

I knocked on the door and opened it to find peter jumping on the bed. He saw me and grinned before jumping off and pulling me inside.

I shut the door and he pushed me onto the bed. By now it is nightfall and peter undressed me and hung my dress for tomorrow up.

It was concealed in an opac white bag so he wouldn't see it. I wanted to surprise everyone with my dress. Peter and I made out for a while before curling together in the bed.

"Y'know I felt when you were hurt. I could sense it once I entered Wakanda." My eyes widen and I see a tear rolling down peters cheek. I quickly kiss his tear away before kissing his lips.

"I'm sorry peter. I didn't know that. Do you always feel when I get hurt?" He nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

"Which is why when we get back to new york I'm never letting you out of my sight!" I giggled and yawned before resting my head on peters chest a falling asleep to his heartbeat.

"Goodnight my Spider-Girl. Sweet dreams." Peter rests his head on top of his little mates and falls asleep in contentment.