Twenty Three

Riley Pov

I cover my mouth as I spot a bunch of fairy lights and pillows. "Oh my god, Clint. Did you do this for me?" Clint turns me around and presses his lips against mine.

Sliding his hands up my dress to hold my hips in his big hands. "Of course baby. You deserve all of it." He pulled me down in his lap on a soft blanket.

"Want some wine bab-" Thunder interrupted him and I whimpered and curled into his chest. Don't get me wrong. I love Thor, just not his thunder.

Rain began to pour and I cast a waterproof spell on the little sheet fort and we stayed dry. "Impressive babygirl. Now, how about that wine?"

I giggle and take a glass and he pours in some bubblegum wine. I giggle and sip on it. "How about you tell me a little more about yourself baby girl?"

I smile. "I'm pretty boring. Why don't you tell me about you Clint?" He quickly shook his head. "No, I wanna hear about you. Don't call yourself boring baby." I smile and nod.

"Well, I'm a NY tech graduate. I have worked for S.H.E.I.L.D since I was was a freshman in high school but I've been with S.H.E.I.L.D for as long as I can remember."

I show Clint my wine glass and he chuckled and refilled it before putting it out of my reach. I pout and continue with my story.

"Nick fury found me when I was very young. He kept me safe from people who wanted to experiment on me and there were quite a few of them."

My eyes tear up slightly. "That's what the men that kidnapped me did. I didn't recognize them at first but I had been taken by them before."

Clint takes my hand in his and brushes his fingers through my hair before pecking my lips.

"You don't have to continue baby girl." I shook my head. I wanted to tell someone.

I took a deep gulp of wine and downed it all before setting the wine glass down.

"The first time they took me they performed multiple surgeries on me. Taking blood and bone marrow samples."

I shiver slightly and Clint wraps his arms around me. "That's why I hate needles so much. They remind me of those days of hell. They kept me conscious, forcing me to watch them cut me open."

Clint grew and I decided to end my story quickly. "I was about 7 at the time. That's when Fury found and saved me. Ever since then I've been safe. I let my guard down that day. That'll be the last time that happens."

Clint pulls me in front of him and faces me towards him. He kisses my tears away and kisses my lips gently. I pull him closer and kiss him roughly.

Clint quickly bites my lip making me gasp. He slips his tongue into my mouth and picks me up.

He walks deeper into the little tent and pulls some blankets down before setting me on a comfy mattress.

My head gently hit the pillows and Clint took off his shirt and pants. I pulled off my dress and he crawled beside me and covered us with the soft blankets.

Clint slipped his tongue back into my mouth and we began to fight for dominance.

He won and pulled me against him. I ran my hands up his chest and gently rubbed his shoulders.

I pull away and peck his lips before curling into his side. I felt him wrap his arms around me and soon fell asleep to the sound of rain and the warmth of Clint's breath against my neck.