Visit

LEGEND

Thoughts

"Dialogue"

*Actions*

Rade's POV

Introductions aren't needed, who knows if I'll last that long anyway.

I have reached Sigure's home. I came here for her but at the same time I know I shouldn't be here, staying will just expose me to Akito. But I must fulfill her last request. I'm here at the door.

Shigure's POV

Oh? This smell... *a smirk quickly appeared on my lips* He's here... unexpected but for Tohru huh, I can't wait for the show to begin.

Narrator's POV

The sliding door to Shigure's house slowly opened but loud enough to stop Yuki's and Kyo's fight. Tohru walked toward the door only to see a tall, handsome male with the left side of his hair black and combed back. The right side was white and long enough to cover his right eye. His left crimson eye stares at Tohru for a few seconds until Shigure appeared in sight.

"Heyy, Shigure, its appears that your house has grown in numbers, hasn't it? But why is there a human girl here? Do you enjoy making these shows full of suffering? Either ways I have something to discuss with you alone." (Rade)

"Yeah, Tohru-chan makes everything better. Shows of suffering? Nonsense, as long as there's a high school girl like Tohru-chan in this house no one should be suffering. " (Shigure). *His eyes flashed for a moment*

"Alone? Oh my, what could you possibly want with me? Aya would be sad if I went with you somewhere alone" (Shigure)

Tohru interrupted, "Umm if it's not to much trouble please come in, I'll make tea for you" and so she left to prepare the tea. Whose Aya?

"Yay Tohru-chan's tea tastes the best in the world. Come on in" (Shigure)

"As much as I love her tea, I don't believe we should let him in. First of all, who is he?" (Yuki)

"Rat boy, does it even matter? Shigure let him in then we shouldn't be one to stop him" (Kyo)

"Ahh what was that? You want this stranger to enter without knowing his goal? Aren't you worried about Honda-san? Just recently she met Akito, worse case possible he could be with Akito?" (Yuki). * He clenched his fist*

"It appears that you midgets are forgetting about me. But as I said I only have business with Shigure. As if I would care about that fake god, disgusting" Rade said while pinching his nose.

Shigure smiled, "Hai Hai, that's enough chit chat let's go inside it's starting to get cold. Come on now, oh before we enter, Rade introduced yourself"

"Oh right, I almost forgot. My bad after all it wouldn't be fair if I knew all of your midgets' name but you didn't know mine" (Rade)

"If you know our names then don't call us midgets" Yuki replied sharply.

Tohru walked back, "Ummm the tea's ready"

"Indeed my bad, your names just leave a bad taste in my mouth. My name is Rade Sohma and would rather not disclose my animal as I am not a part of the zodiac." (Rade). *He moved his right hand wearing a black glove to his right chest and bowed 15 degrees.*

They all entered the house. Yuki and Kyo got back to fight in the living room with Tohru trying to stop them. 

"Let's head to my study, it too noisy here and Tohru, only I'll be needing the tea, our friend here does not like hot tea." (Shigure)

"Oh, should I get him some Oolong tea then?" (Tohru). Her face showed sadness at Rade not being able to drink her tea noticed by Rade and Yuki.

"Yes please, I'd appreciated it, Honda dear" (Rade). He spoked more politely in consideration of her feelings.

"Ehh dear? please don't say such things" Tohru waved her hands in front of her face in an attempt to cover her blushes.

"Who do you think you are to enter this house and call Honda-san like that? Whether you like it or not you're going to drink her tea" Yuki said as he got his cup of hot tea and speed walk to Rade, grabbed his shoulder and forced it down Rade's throat with his hair covering his eyes.

As Shigure saw this, he screamed "Yuki, don't do it" but was too late.

All eyes were turned to Rade.

Rade swallowed quickly in order to avoid choking, every shallow burning his throat with memories flashing through his mind. He screamed in agony, those forgotten memories resurfaced. He started crying tears through his left eye with the right side crying blood which matched his left eye. He vomited the hot tea.

Yuki finally realizing what he did in his fit of anger, didn't apologize but ask, "What happened? Are you okay?"

Rade finished hyperventilating and looked at Yuki with hate, "You really do remind me of Akito, keep throwing your tantrums like the silly kid you are". He looked straight at Yuki's fearful and regretful eyes. 

"Just what do you know about me? That's how sickening all you adults are looking the other way an pretending that you know everything in the name of your god, always thinking that your actions are justified." (Yuki)

"Indeed, I don't know everything but that doesn't give you the right to torment me." (Rade)

They glared at each other until Tohru interrupted, "If it's fine with you Rade-san, would you like to eat dinner with us?"

"Forget it! I'm going home" (Rade)

"But didn't you have business with me? We can settle it after dinner or never meet again." (Shigure)

Rade's voice increased as he said, "Are you threatening me? Do you want to die? Either way, it won't be the first animal I kill."

"No, of course not. Let's just eat. I don't doubt that you wouldn't kill me." (Shigure)

Rade walked to the kitchen slowly with all eyes on him... he grabbed the plates and bowls for dinner and set up the table, while the others were in shock of his actions.

"Ummm, I'll help" (Tohru)

Yuki and Kyo also helped as an attempt to score some points with Tohru, but being oblivious as is didn't notice their actions.

In a quick amount of time, dinner was set.