Episode 13

Author's Note

I plan on writing canon episodes but only adding parts that are different than the original in this fanfiction because of the inclusions of an OC.

Tohru's POV

So this is the Aya that Shigure mentioned when I first met Rade-sensei. Ehhh, I'm being dragged by Aya to eat somewhere and he's paying? I can't let Ayame-san pay for me, but it seems that I have no choice. *Sigh*

We are in front of a high-class restaurant. It's way too fancy for me. 

Aya-san was stopped by two butlers who bowed and said, "I'm sorry, sir but you must have a reservation in order to enter this establishment."

The younger inexperienced one looked up and mockingly smirk at Ayame-san. Ayame-san pulled out a black credit card that had the store's name on it, R.T. Slicing. The older butler apologized and let us enter, but the younger one looked confused. I was confused too, what was that card?

"Go ahead, order whatever you like." (Ayame)

I can't order anything they all look too pricy for anyone to afford.

A maid with big round glasses and straight black hair that reminded me of Rade-sensei came up, "I'm Silica and I will be serving you"

"Ah, Sily-chan, how long has it been? Have you been well?" (Ayame)

"It's been too long and I have been feeling fine. By the way, as we do not promote the behavior of the new butler that we had intern, we will be firing him. Is that fine?" (Silica)

"That's fine. This isn't my restaurant always." (Ayame)

What? He's being fired and he hasn't even gotten paid yet? The upper world of money is scary.

"I shall be having the gyoza lunch plate," Ayame-san said while braiding his hair.

Silica left after taking his order and didn't spare me a second thought. Maybe it was because I was too nervous to chose what to get.

She came back with two gyoza plates but didn't even hear our conversation. How did she know to order two? I couldn't help it so I asked her. Little did I know that I was being swept by the flow.

"The head chef says he owes you one, Tohru-chan" and then Silica winked and left.

Rade's POV

"Things we didn't understand as children become strangely clear as we age. What we should have done. What we should have said. We start to realize those things. What I feel may be closer to repentance the regret. Perhaps I want to let my ignorant younger self off the hook by repenting now. Perhaps that's why children say adults are high-handed." (Ayame)

It was disgusting, just hearing those words made me barf. I was the messager of the Gods, although I'm playing a head chef role right now, I could easily read someone's heart. It didn't give him the right to copy my words though. 

"You know, my mother once said that she only understood how parents feel after becoming a parent herself. But she also said that she had to understand, what she mustn't forget, was her childhood self... She said if she could always remember how she felt as a child, she could still communicate with children when she grew up or became a parent. Even if she couldn't understand 100%, she could at least meet them halfway. 'And isn't more fun to think that way?'" (Tohru)

My mind blanked out. I really enjoy being by Tori's side along with Kyoko. They really were the best of friends. Their words hit the hearts of many. Each left their wisdom in somebody or many that would always be passed on.