Episode 16

Narrator's POV

 "Interesting" (Rade)

"Hey, let's go buy me a swimsuit already" (Silica)

"Alright go find one and tell me when you're going to try it on. I'll continue watching them," he said pointing at Hanajima, Tohru, and Uotani.

"Alright master, see you later" (Silica)

"Bye, pick as many as you want I'm paying," he said while looking at the group from above, on the second floor.

"Hey, you two. DO you like bikinis or one-piece swimsuits better?" (Uotani)

Don't ask us (Kyo and Yuki)

"Hey, come here and help out." (Uotani)

"Don't make guys come to places like this, seriously." (Kyo)

"What?! Then why'd you come along?" (Uotani)

A snicker came from Rade but luckily no one heard it.

"You forcefully dragged us here!" Kyo looked at Tohru as Hanajima was placing swimwear in front of her. He blushed and stood up along with Yuki soon after.

"Then, pick a color that would match Tohru" (Uotani)

"Orange/Blue," Kyo and Yuki said at the same time.

Rade started laughing quietly, "What the hell. It's like they're trying to mark her. Even arguing in public." If anything the color,

"Pink would suit her best," he said out loud without knowing

"Tohru-chan would look best in p-i-n-k. Do you think that other colors could be better? Not that they wouldn't look good. Try again after you've studied more," Hanajima said and then looked up as she was walking back to Tohru.

Rade hid behind the glass railing.

"Master, I've gotten the swimsuits" (Silica)

Rade came down and made eye contact with Hanajima and Tohru.

"Ohh? Sensei, what are you doing here? Stalking your students? And you're with your #1~~ student? I wonder is your relationship acceptable?" (Hanajima)

"Hello, Rade-sensei and Silica-chan." (Tohru)

"Hello, Tohru-chan and Hanajima-san. Hanajima-san when are you going to start addressing me correctly, it's Rade-sensei to you" he smiled

"Hello, Tohru-san and Hanajima-san. Master... I'll be in the changing room, please praise my looks alright?" she said cutely and smirked at Hanajima.

"Tohru-chan, you're here to buy a new swimming suit right? You should go try yours on too." (Rade)

"Yes" (Tohru)

"Stalking isn't a good habit you know" (Hanajima)

"I have no idea what you mean?" he said shrugging his shoulders with a clown face.

"If anything I'd call it spying. Much different than stalking" he said putting his hands up in the air and closing both eyes.

Hanajima giggled and Rade opened his golden eye to look at her as if looking at a prey but failed and ended up being attracted to the sight. She opened her eyes and Rade immediately avoided looking at her, calming down his heart, if it kept on rising because she reminded him of her then his curse would activate.

Hanajima stopped laughing, "You're right. Spying huh? There was a type of bird that you remind me of you know. Unfortunately, I can't remember what they're called but I like them"

Rade put his arms down and said, "I'm glad that you like them"

"So you know what animal I'm talking about? So what was it called again?" (Hanajima)

Rade lowered himself down so that he could whisper in her ear, "It's a secret" while moving his finger to his lips.

"Master, I'm done" Silica came out with a green bikini with floral designs on it.

"Yeah, you look good," Rade said while petting her head.

She smiled in satisfaction and was swaying her head along with his palm. Hanajima may or may not have gotten jealous. 

Tohru came out next wearing a pink one-piece.

Hanajima was complimenting Tohru while Rade gave Silica his black credit card to pay for her new swimsuit.

"Tohru" (Rade)

"Yes?" (Tohru)

"Pink really suits you" (Rade)

"Thank you" (Tohru)

"Speaking of which, wasn't it you who said that pink suited her best when I was talking to the Sohmas" (Hanajima)

"Yeah, but more importantly, Tohru do you want to know more about Kyoko-chan and your father?" (Rade)

"Of course I do. Please tell me all about them." (Tohru)

"No. If you want to know more then you have no choice but to find out about Silica's father. He was a very important person to her in more ways than one" he said winking. He walked backward and blended in with the crowd leaving with Silica.

Hanajima, mad that Rade basically ignored her dragged Tohru to leaving after paying for swimwear. Tohru didn't have a chance to process what was happening.

...

"Are you sure that telling her was the right choice?" (Silica)

"Of course, I don't want to do anything that I'll regret in the future, not anymore. Besides, it's only a matter of time before everything is revealed" (Rade)

"Then, I'll follow your decisions dad" (Silica)

"Alright, do you want to go to our house or to work?" (Rade)

"The house" (Silica)

The car ride was quiet.

"Dad, are you picking a path where you'll be happy?" (Silica)

"I don't know. There no way to know the future. I'll say this as much as you want 'Who knows if I'm even last that long?' " (Rade)

"Oh, I see. I guess there's no helping it" (Silica)

...

"Why'd you chose a green bikini?" (Rade)

"You don't approve?" (SIlica)

"It's not that, I was just curious. Your favorite color is gray isn't it?" (Rade)

"Yeah, but I wanted to be like you and learn to trick others" (Silica)

"You don't have to learn. It's probably better that you know follow my example." (Rade)

"Speaking of which, how'd you know that gray is my favorite color?" (Silica)

"It was just a guess. Seeing Tohru reminded me of Kyoko's words. She was red and her husband was white making pink. Then, since I'm black and Tori's silver then you must be gray." (Rade)

"Correct. Then why do you think that it matches me? I mean I understand how you reached that conclusion." (Silica)

"Because you are the perfect balance of everything. You live two lives: one as a worker at R.T. Slicing, constantly struggling to inherit while still making friends with the Zodiacs; second, you are my student who is already living the adult life." (Rade)

"You make me sound so fickle" she pouted.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it," he said smiling.