New Teacher

Narrator's POV

Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo were on their way to their school. 

"Oh yeah, I heard from Uo-chan that we have a new teacher for Home Ed." (Tohru)

"Oh really this late in the semester? Sounds a bit suspicious." Yuki said while rubbing his chin as if he had a beard.

"Rat boy, getting a new teacher doesn't really matter. We should be worried about that colorful bastard from yesterday and his dumbass business" (Kyo)

"Kyo-san how did you come up with that nickname for Rade-san?" (Tohru)

"Because he had white and black for hair colors and his eyes were crimson and golden," Kyo said smugly.

"Ahh, you're right," Tohru said while smiling.

"Of course, I am" (Kyo)

Yuki paused for a second before saying "Wait, how did you know--- he was interrupted by Tohru running and saying, "We're gonna be late to school at this rate". Yuki and Kyo sped up to go after her.

They arrived on time and sat down in their assigned seats. 

Time Skip to Home Ed.

Mayu-sensei stayed behind in order to introduce the new teacher to the class. 

"Alright, I'm pretty sure you all know by now but we have a new Home Ed. teacher. Be nice, he came because of the need for more teachers to prepare for the next year and my connections. Now then come in." (Mayu-sensei)

Loud footsteps could be heard as he opened the door and walked up to the podium after writing down his name, Rade Tori, in a balanced way. He was wearing an all-black suit and gloves with his white-sided hair combed back this time. He stood straight and was taller than Mayu-sensei and his golden eye shined as it looked across the classroom. It stopped on Hanajima and he smiled at her. She did not respond at all to this handsome smile but others noticed this action especially Tohru, Yuki, Kyo, Mayu, and Uotani who were very curious.

He quickly introduced himself as the new teacher and decide that this period would be a "getting to know him day" after Mayu-sensei left. The students were happy with having what seemed to them, "a free and peaceful day".

Immediately, the girls started shouting out questions but were asked to go one at a time.

The questions were pretty basic until Hanajima asked a question. It scared her classmates, who would expect that the witch/wave girl would be interested in this teacher. 

"Why are you wearing all black?", for her black was the very embodiment of her past sin, she could not and would not be able to forget the past before meeting Tohru.

"Hmmm, if I tell you guys the answer then could you all not touch me. You see, it'll be a deal and I greatly hate it when someone touches me" Rade answered calmy.

"Nooo. Rade-sensei, we want to be able to touch you" most of the thirsty girls said, and who could blame them, he looked very sexy and was close in age to them.

All of those eventually agreed to his deal after receiving a shock from the wave girl and stopped screaming about the pain. It was very unnatural for her to use her powers for her own benefits and Tohru and Uotani couldn't understand why she would go this far. But Hanajima didn't understand why either, all she knew was that she felt connected to him in some way or shape, maybe it was because they looked alike with their black clothing style matching as if they were a couple.

Rade breathed in and painly said, "I don't think that there is a single memory, one should forget, that's why I'm sharing this with you. I'm in mourning of somebody very close and important to me who died long ago. She was my ex-girlfriend and the reason why I don't want to have anyone special in my life who could cause me this same grief over again... Letting her die was my sin hence why I wear black, coincidentally her favorite color was black."

"Ahhh, is that so?" Hanajima could relate to it but knew that his scars were deeper than hers. She was saved by her friends, Uotani and Tohru...  But Rade-sensei was left alone without the same comfort she had received.

It was quiet and Rade-sensei turned around, his back facing the class, a snuffle could be heard. Lucky, the bell rang so everybody except for Yuki, Kyo, Tohru, Unotani, and Hanajima left, not wanting to deal with anything.

Tohru was walking toward Rade-sensei to ask if he was okay but Hanajima suddenly ran up and hugged him from behind.

"I can feel it, you are wary of something scary but what?... That doesn't matter, the waves are telling me that you feel like you are being spied on constantly by something else." She leaned closer to his ear and smoothy whispered, "It's the first time that I can't read someone's mind but I heard two no three voices, I can't keep count but there's definitely more than one voice in there."

She backed away with her hand slowly trailing his arm. It lingering on his hand waiting for something but left as Rade-sensei turned around, facing her in the eye. 

A phrase came out of his mouth without his noticing, "It seems like Kyoko really has left her mark on all of you. Well, except Yuki that is... They really are similar too much for my liking though".

It took him a second to realize what he had said and saw that everyone was in shock so he took this chance to jump off the window before anyone could catch up to him.

The others left behind had no choice but to walk to their respective homes.

Yuki was peeking out the window and saw a black limo and started shaking. Everybody looked out the window and saw Rade-sensei getting in the car with a person staring back up at them from the car window. They simply smiled and waved before Rade-sensei was taken somewhere.

The walk home was quiet between Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru. No one dared to say a word, especially with Yuki bent on talking to Shigure as indicated by his speed which left Tohru in the dust.