Episode 18

Author's Note

Song and medias used don't belong to me but their respective owners

Narrator's POV

"Tell me, what are you doing? Why are you doing this and causing trouble for everybody? What are you thinking? Do you enjoy making trouble for me? So, why didn't you tell me about the bullying? Why did you run away from home? Why won't you speak? I'm so tired. I can't that this anymore." (Kisa's mom)

"She couldn't tell you. It's hard to tell someone that you're being bullied.  I couldn't tell my mom, either. She found out after a while, though. For some reason. I started apologizing like crazy. I felt so ashamed. I started to feel ashamed of myself for being bullied. And I was embarrassed to let my mom find out. I was scared she wouldn't love me anymore. I was scared..." (Tohru)

"...to let people know about this part of myself. I desperately tried to hide it by pretending I was okay. That made me feel more ashamed... and embarrassed." (Yuki)

"So when my mom said, 'It's okay,' I was so relieved. She said that there was nothing to be embarrassed about, and I cried again, this time in relief. Kisa-san might also feel this way. She didn't want you to hate her. She couldn't tell you because she loves you," (Tohru)

Kisa reverted to her human form and caressed Tohru's hand while crying.

After Conversation above- with Shigure, Hatsuharu, and Rade

Rade had barely entered the house after hearing that Kisa was here. He listened in on Tohru's conversation with Kisa's mom. 

He could only sing to a song had he composed for Tori after her death. Little did he know that everyone in the house could hear his dead voice trying to give emotions.

"Even if I search within these solemn days,

Even if I curse the unchanging present,

The words dancing in mid-air surely cannot save you. 

The scenery that still cannot be reached, and the pain that never gets warm, walked past each other's shoulders, only hoping to go to a faraway place.

The things like 'hope' you told me,

If they are the ideals you saw in your dreams,

No matter how cold it gets, 

I'll show you my love.

Even if I search within these solemn days,

Even if I curse the unchanging present,

The words dancing in mid-air surely cannot save you.

Even if I shout with my worthless voice,

The heat-bearing night will still arrive.

 Even if this hand is released, I hope to be able to walk forward

The words I'm unable to share with you, they increase every time I notice them.

Face the present and continue to change,

I want you to keep looking at this figure.

The future you spoke of was only unable to be held by these hands.

No matter how you cover it up, 

Behind that smile of yours, 

You still doubt me, don't you?