welcome to beacon

*diclaimer, I do not own rwby and any of the characters. Rwby is from the company roosterteeth.*

Bold italics = thoughts

(Y/n)=your name

(H/c) (e/c) (h/l) etc = features basically

"(Y/n) WAKE UP! YOU DONT WANT TO BE LATE, DO YOU?"

You shot up looking at the time. Oh no, it was 7:00 and you needed to get to the ship that will take you to beacon at 8:00. This may seem like a lot of time, but you take a while to get ready. You got out of bed, took a quick shower, and put on you combat gear.

You were wearing (AN: INSERT CLOTHING HERE. Because the stupid author (me) didnt think about the readers. Sorry. This is an edit you could just ignore -_-. Anyway, weapon stays the same.)

You grabbed your weapon and headed of to the ship with your family. Your little sister kept pulling your (h/c) hair on the way to the ship, that was her way of saying don't go. Once you've arrived, you waved bye to your teary parents and headed of. Beacon here I come!

You got on the ship, astonished of your surroundings, the ship was huge. It had huge windows and holograms, even a tv. While you weren't paying attention, someone bumped into you making you fall to the ground "sorry!"

"It's ok, I wasn't paying attention" you said still on the ground, not looking up.

"Need a hand?" You looked up and saw a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a chest plate and a sword with him.

"Sure, I'm (y/n). Thank you" you told him as he was pulling you up

"The name is Jaune Arc, short and sweet. Ladies love it"

You gave him a look as if saying really? He immediately saw this and said "they will, that's what my mom said" you gave off a little chuckle and smiled at him

After that you had small talk until he told you he was feeling sick and dizzy and had to go to the bathroom. He waved goodbye to you as he walked off. For a while you looked out the huge window, admiring the scenery until you here someone yell "we're here!"

Looking out the window some more, you realize that beacon was in view. You squealed in happiness and couldn't wait to get there. As the ship was docking in you thought the second time beacon here I come.

-------□*hey guys can you please tell me if it's any good or not, I wanna know! Also who should you be paired with? Well see yah, bye!*

- OtakuGeek*□-------