English Class| Chapter Two

I forgot that stupid nickname; ever since 8th grade. Suddenly Sam turns around with a smile, which made my heart stop.

Sam-"Hey y/n! Why didn't you say hi-"

Colby-"Shut up Sam, Shes to busy checking me
out."

Y/n-"Oh, look! You grew an ego. At least somethings bigger."

I couldn't explain how angry Colby would get me. With his narcissistic tone, his arrogant self. He stands there as if he rules the damn school, he gives me an eye roll making others laugh.

Katrina- "Sam Golbach! Come with me."

I knew that tone from a mile away, Katrina turns the corner with Shea. I give them a scowl.

Katrina -"Lets go Sam."

Kat looks at Colby with a devious look, her eyes flickered down his body and slowly, but visibly bit her lip. Colby stood there with his arms crossed and blankly looked at her.

Jake-"Well we'll be outside."
Colby-"Have fun, kids."

Jake walks past me, while Colby trailed behind him. He slows down and give me this playful look, he slightly swiveled in my direction and leans in close while walking past me. I roll my eyes, in this moment I was aggravated.

Tara turns my way and smiles softly. Which made me question things.

Y/n-"What?!"
Tara-"Don't you have English with Colby and Sam?!"

My heart felt like it skipped a beat, knowing that two opposite people that I have way to much history with is in the same class with me!

2 hours later-

Here I was, sitting in English class waiting for one of the boys to walk into class.
"Please skip class, Colby. Just this once." I kept repeating those words in my mind. I didn't know why I was so nervous, I can't even stand Colby Brock, but why am I so worried?

I glance over to the door to see the cold- hearted Colby Brock. He glances at me with his clever-heart- stopping smirk. He doesn't hesitate and heads over to me. He slowly takes a seat next me; leans back and rest his feet on the desk.

Colby-"Miss me, sunshine?! It's been awhile"
Y/n-"No, It honestly hasn't been long enough."
Colby-"Someone got some spice through out the summer."

We lock eyes as I slowly leaned in close. I wanted to be a tease, so as I lean in I place my finger under his chin pulling him closer to my lips and building the tension between us.

Y/n-"Don't underestimate me." I say dropping my voice into a whisper.

In the corner of my eyes Sam walk in. I tilt my head to get a better view. I pull away from Colby and cross my arms. The way Sam and his "Glory" made me attracted to him. He was popular but he was courageous with compassion on what he does.

Mr.Mule-" Ok class, listen up. Before we start; welcome back Colby Brock."

Colby-"You just couldn't keep me away."

Colby was like a girl magnet, every girl turned to him and let out a sigh, admiring him.

Mr. Mule-" Very amusing, Brock."
Mr. Mule-"I'm just going to get into this.
This unit is about Romeo and Juliet, don't ask why. The school wants us to do more "group projects."

I glance at Colby to see him on his phone paying zero attention. I lay my head down on the desk wishing I never came here in the first place.

Mr. Mule-" I will be patterning you up in girl- boy groups, so you can act out in certain scenes."
Katrina -"I'm with you Sam!"
Sam-" I gotchu babe!"

The teacher places his head on his hand and shakes his head. He looks up and takes a deep breath.

Mr. Mule-"Like I said; I will be assigning partners, after that you can trade or do whatever."

I could just see it, being partners with the Sam Golbach, the golden boy that I've been crushing on since 6th grade. I could imagine him coming over and "working on the project!"

Mr. Mule-"And the last two are...Y/n and Colby Brock."

My head immediately popped up. In uncertainty I raise my hand to make sure I heard correctly.
"Did you say, I'm with...Colby Brock?!" I say sitting up anxiously.

Mr. Mule-" That's correct."
Mr. Mule-" So you and your partner will do the empathetic scenes, showing how actions speak louder. Lastly I need Romeo say "o' true apothecary, thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die."

I glance at Colby when I heard "kiss" he smirks softly then blows me a kiss-

Tara-"So we get to kiss our partners... I would have to kiss Jake!"

Colby laughs and I cover my face with my hands, I could NEVER, EVER kiss Colby.
"We don't have to, right?!" I mumble.

Mr. Mule-" You do not have to, but extra points WILL be up for grabs."

The bell rings, Colby and I stand up at the same time intensely looking at each other.

Colby-"See you around "Juliet"."

The BullyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara