Shea's Party| Chapter Nine

Tonight was the night I've been dreading.
Colby hasn't talked to me, I'm going to Sheas party, and nothing had changed between Sam and I.

I stood in front of my mirror as Tara and Kat stood next to me. I was contemplating on what I should wear.

"Ok, just take a shower because you stink." Kat says getting inpatient.

"Aww thanks for the compliment, such a big ego booster." I roll my eyes and walk into my bathroom to shower.

I put my trust in Tara and Kat to pick out my outfit.

"I think she'll love it." Tara says holding up the outfit.

15 Minutes Later-

   "I hate it." I say looking in the mirror.

My eyes scanned my half- naked body. The black sleek top, that cut low enough to show cleavage. Then a high waisted skirt, that is cut way to short for my body type. I felt like my ass was practically hanging out.

  "Come on you look great!" Kat says wrapping her arm around me

After a couple minutes of persuasion, I finally agreed to wear the outfit. We left and not soon later we made it to Sheas party.

I stood outside my car looking at Shea's house in disgust; dreading on going in. 

"Lets go!" Kat yells.

I look down and take a long deep breath. I start to walk up and Kat and Tara tag along behind me. As we open the door Kat and Tara pushed me out of the way and ran; Kat ran to Sam and Tara ran towards Jake.

"Ok...Cool, Imma leave!" I say stepping backwards, I stood stop to feel a pare of hands get placed on either side of my arm. Soon the behind me leans in close to my ear- "Nice try." I turn around and see Kevin.

"Aren't you suppose to be with Colby?" I say
"He's already here." Kevin replies.

He laughs and walks past me. My eyes scans across the room to see Brennen drinking from a keg, Kat making out with Sam, and Tara with Jake.

I walk in and immediately head to the kitchen. If I was gonna stay at Shea's house then I couldn't be sober. I grab a drink and as I turn around I drop my cup on the floor to see Shea and her minions standing next to her.

"Thank god you came, because I can watch your heart break. Colby is on the balcony making out with a girl." Shea says crossing her arm with a dismissive smirk.