Make it Believable| Chapter Seven

I was outside, skipping my 6th period class. I was sitting at a picnic table by the football field; watching the kids in gym class run laps.

"I thought about your idiotic plan."

I turn around with a smirk on my face. I stand up and sit on the table looking at Colby. I knew this plan was a horrible idea, but I was desperate and after last night I knew Sam felt something towards me... but I knew if I "dated" Colby he would bring back who I was. But I couldn't show how I felt to Colby.

"You mean your plan that I agreed to."

Colby-"I'll do it."

"Really?..." I say surprised.

Colby sits next to me and gazes deeply into my eyes with his "heart-stopping" smirk.

"Y/n!?"

I look in the direction of where I heard my name, and I saw Sam! I couldn't talk to him, I didn't even know how to act like a couple with Colby.

I grab Colby and I push him down making him lay on-top of the table, I immediately lean over him and unexpectedly kissed him. "Uh- hm" Colby mumbles while I kiss him.

Sam-"Oh- I"

Sam turns around awkwardly and walks away. I pull away from Colby, his mouth was dropped and his eyes were widened; surprised that I kissed him.  I hover over him contemplating if this is what I should be doing.

Colby-"W-wa-"

Colby sits up making me move out the way. I stand in-front of him, I wasn't disappointed of the kiss, hell, Colby's a good kisser... but I was disgusted that I actually kissed this narcissist.

Colby-" That was un-pleasuring."
"No wonder Sam didn't go out with you."

I punch Colby's arm and he laughs making me more annoyed. You knew Colby was lying about the kiss, after I kissed him he immediately started to lead the kiss, which was surprising.

Brennen-"Y/n!!"

I look over Colby's shoulder to see Brennen walking toward us, I sighed in relief; My brother is over protective, if he saw me kiss Colby he would have flipped.

Brennen-"Lets go home, I'm done with this dump."

"Fine lets go Colby."

Colby turns his body to look and Brennen.

Brennen-"What?! No."
Y/n-"We have a project, we have to study."

Brennen narrows his eyes and looks at Colby, Brennen is one of Colby's closer friends, but Brennen still doesn't like Colby as much.

Brennen- "We have to study." Always indicates "hooking up."

Colby laughs and slides off the table. "Like I would sleep with her." He says walking away to your car.

I roll my eyes and I walk with Brennen to my car.

1 Hour later-

Colby and I were in my room for the past hour, while Brennen impatiently waits downstairs. I look over at Colby who was actually working for once.

"I didn't know you were so eager to get work done."
Colby-"Bad behavior equals more work."

"Wait, why is this so easy, is it because I know how to read?" Colby says pointing at a challenging quote.

"W-When did you start doing that?"
"I know how to read" he says rolling his eyes.

I turn my chair to look at him, as he sits beside me he turns to me making our legs touch.

"Why do you act the way you do? You are smart."

Colby-"It's more fun to break all the rules and "Act out." And you know that."

Like I said earlier, Colby made me... me. Him and I would always break the rules and have the best time of our lives, but it all changed when we stopped talking and I started to change for Sam...

Colby-"You know how fun it was, breaking all the rules.."

Brennen-"It's 10, bye Colby."
Colby-"Fine, bye Sunshine."

Colby stands up, as he stands in front of me, my eyes trailed up his body; then looking up at him. He walks away, but Brennen stops him.

Brennen-" You touch her, I swear-"
Colby -"Can it, Brennen. We all know I'm stronger. Also it's just for school."

Colby walks away and shakes his head. I stand up and walk over to Brennen.

Brennen-"You know how he made you, you were super close for our mom sending you to boarding school."

Y/n-"Ya Whatever, mom always wanted me to leave."

Brennen gives me a scowl, he hates when I talk about our mother like that, but how could you blame me? She's the one who "blinded" my dad and moved him out to New York.