Please Play Along| Chapter Six

I couldn't believe that I said Colby Brock. The biggest bully in school, a girl magnet, a narcissist. Out if everyone I picked him.

Tara-"Are you serious?! Colby Brock!!"

"Shhh!" I say placing my hand on her mouth. I pull my hand away and look at her, with a look as if to say "Shut up."

Colby and Jake slightly swiveled my way.

Jake-"Those girls are talking about you."
Colby-"Of course."

Colby steps closer to hear his name again.

Colby-"Hey sunshine, stop gossiping about me, will you!"

I roll my eyes and place my hand on my head as I start to regret everything.

I grab Colby's arm and pull him away, as always he was being stubborn. I couldn't make him move an inch. He stood there looking at me blankly while I tried to pull him away.

Colby-"Sunshine, you really need to be stronger."

I punch his arm as hard as I could. "OW!" He says placing his hand on his other arm.

"This is about your deal."

Colby was surprised, he lift his eyebrows and I could tell he knew what I did. He grabs my other arm and takes me to the corner of the room.

Colby-"Are you Insane!!"

Colby drops his voice to a whisper, after others started to look at us.

Colby-"Are you insane."

"Hey, you came to me first and offered." I say in a sharp tone.

Y/n-"And anyway, something happened last night with Sam... and now he's with Kat again- I- I wanted to make him jealous and I didn't want to sound like a loser an-"

Colby places his finger over my lips, making my sentence run short. He then steps back and crosses his arms.

Colby-" I don't know if you forgot, but you ARE  a loser."

"I'm flattered, Hey, and you practically offered yesterday." I say keeping my voice low.

Colby-"That was yesterday, a boys mind changes. And I already have to be Romeo in English, I don't want to do *this* in real life."

I couldn't believe that I was practically begging for him to "date" me.

"I wanted Jake, but him and...Tara."

Colby-"I'm flattered to be your second choice."
Y/n-"Just pretend-"
Colby-" I have a reputation, and dating YOU will not make me the school bully."

I step closer to Colby and stand taller- "Don't forget who taught you how to be a "Bully"."  Our lips were about 2 inches away, I look down at his soft, red lips then back at his eyes.

Colby-"It's still a no."

Colby pauses and starts to think, I tried to analyze his face; only to assume he was thinking about how he would be off the market, it's me we're talking about, but his face lit up. I knew he hated Sam and he likes when he gets him mad.

Colby-"I'll see you around, Juliet."

He blows me a kiss and starts to walk away.

"So is that a yes?!" I yell.
He turns around and starts to walk backwards slowly.

Colby-"Maybe."

He winks at me then turns around and continues to walks away.