Truth or Dare| Chapter Ten

When I made it to my house it was already destroyed. Other cars were parked on my lawn, random girls, party confetti on the floor! When I made it to the kitchen I saw cups piled throughout my house. I was aggravated. I feel someone's masculine hand get placed on my shoulder.

"Relax and stop being a good girl." Colby says whispering in my ear. As those words escaped his lips and went to my ear it brought chills down my body.

Corey walks up, I can't stand Corey. Always asking me out, hitting on me, spreading false rumors, it gets tiring. And Colby noticed.

" Hey shawty!" I heard you were in a open-" Corey gets interrupted by Colby . He steps in front of me stopping Corey from coming closer.

"My girl. She got a body like alba, what up dog? Are you trying to hit on my girl? Because if you are you better watch out, and that goes to anyone around us." Colbys tone got musky.

What Colby just said was actually... Hot?... Who am I kidding it's Colby.

"Chill, you probably screwed the girl already." Corey says with a smirk.

My mouth drops, I couldn't believe him. I move Colby out of my way and get up close to Corey feeling his breath against my face.

"I'm not like you Corey."
"Besides this girl isn't my type." Colby says as he walks away doing a small wave.

Corey-" I'Lol treat you better, cuz you're my type."
Y/n-"Go find some other bitch, I'm busy."

I walk away, my night couldn't get worse?!... I was wrong. I hear Shea yell- "Who wants to play Truth or Dare!?" and of course Colby, Jake, Brennen, Tara, Cory, Kevin, and many other students from our school took a seat in the living room.

"Lets go!" Kat says grabbing my arm and taking me to the living room. She pushes me, making me fall against the couch next to Colby. Of course Colby being maverick he gets up and moves next to Jake.

Shea-"Ok, so because we're at Y/n's house... she can go first."

I choked on my drink as everyone looks at me. I set my drink down and sit up straight; anxiously waiting.

Shea-"Truth or Dare. Y/n?"
Y/n-"... Ok....Truth."

In the corner of my eye I see Sam and Kat snuggling on the couch waiting their turn.

Shea-"Are you a virgin?"

My heart dropped, because for a matter of fact I am a virgin. I saw everyone lean in. Colby crosses his legs and leads back against the couch with a cup of beer. Call me is it the only one with a bad persona, I was- " I am a bad girl...well use to." Ever since I started to put up a good girl persona I started act like one just for Sam. If I say "Yes" Sam would respect me... But others would make fun of me.

"I'll do dare."

Call me rolls his eyes and gets on his phone.

Kevin-"I...dare you...to make out with Colby."

Colby looks up from his phone and locked eyes with me. My heart rate increases, sure Colby and I have kids, but only when I needed to see busy... Let's just say they were all fake. Call me with a couple feet away from me but the sexual tension between us was increasing immensely.