Parents| Chapter Eleven

I step out; revealing myself. I stand next to Colby hiding the body behind us.

"You see mom, I told you she recked the house." Brennen says waking inside. He stands next to my mother with his arms crossed; with a cocky, devious smile.

"W-What are you talking about?!" I stood there next to Colby, at a lost of words. I tried to be nice to Brennen. I was always the bad kid in my parents eyes, but this, Brennen making me look bad. I WAS trying. I feel my body tense up, my eyes narrowed glaring at Brennen. My fist tightened

''Do you have something to say for this?! And Him? Colby I know parents won't like you hanging with your parents enemies daughter!" You mother says in a scolding voice.

My dad runs a big business form and my mom stands by, but Colby's parents have built an empower so big that its scores are about to pass my parents scores. And everything has to become a competition, between them.

I stammered, How do I say, Im not really dating Colby. We're just together so sam will get jealous, so I can finally be with the boy I want. Now saying in my head for the 5th time, I'm starting to realize that this whole this is outrageous. And what could Colby get out of all of this?

Mother-''Hello?!"

'' I uh, well. Colby is my... Boyfriend.''I say putting my  arm around him. He turns to look at me. his eyebrows crunched and a awkward look cane upon his eyes. you pull your arm away, the awkward tension grew, while your mother was baffled.

Mother-''Of course, you know you have and will always be the bad one. And now this... You are not my child in my eyes.''

I hated you mother, I was never close, she never loved me. When Brennen started to act up from past events i covered for him, and that's how i grew up, a mothers disappointment. My mouthed dropped slightly, I felt sick to your stomach. Sure I wasn't close with her, but she... is still family. Colby noticed my  how I looked at her, how my eyes... the light he saw in your eyes became broken. He knew those words hurt.

''You know what?! you want to a bad girl, I'll give you one!" I shoved Brennen out of the way and walked out. Colby stood stiff, not knowing what to say or do.

Colby-''So should I keep...dragging them to the room... or..'' Colby turns slightly at the passes our teens behind him.

Mother-''LEAVE!''

''Yep, ok.''  Colby grabs his jacket and walks out.

As he was walking to his car he saw me staring off in space, sitting all alone with a mouth full of gum on the curb. He throws his jacket in his car and looks at me. He gets in his car and and glances at me one last time. He starts up his car and drives up in front of me. I watch him carefully. I expected him to leave, but he lets out a sharp exhale and leans over opening the massagers door. "Lets go, fool." I smile softly, I get up and hop into his car, before I could close the door he was already driving off. "Cool...' I say in a sarcastic tone.

I looked over at him.  The way his eyes were so focused on the road, occasionally looking through the mirror to see if we were safe. The bulging muscles  which I could see through his shirt. There was something about this view. It wasn't the boy I hated, or the boy who would do every little thing to piss me off. And he was not the boy I was ''dating'' But this view it made me spellbound. "What?!" Colby says with a soft confused tone. ''I uh... where are we going?''

''You said you are going to show them a bad girl.... so today is full of bad." Colby says taking his eyes off the road to look at me.

Before I could compose myself my cheeks tinted pink, warm. I didn't know what to say.  Suddenly I couldn't help but glance down at his light pink , luscious lips.  Then I realized he noticed me looking.  ''I-Yeah, a day of bad.''

Colby puts on a pare of sunglasses and speeds up. He laughs and rolls the windows down as we drove away. What does he have planned?!