My New Life

When I died I expect it to be something humiliating like old age... but I am glad that I died to a gunshot when protecting a child. But I am also sad she had to cry when I was slowly dying. I was currently floating through an endless void until a bright light erupted in front of me and there floating was- 

"Greetings I am the trolling Vampire magician good luck with your new life as a hero with magic." said the second magic user Zelrecht.

"Wait!? What!?" I responded before disappearing from the void in a flash of light.

"welp onto the the next victim" spoke Zelrecht

---------------------------------------Metropolis random alleyway-----------------------------------------------

In an alley way in Metropolis a bright flash of light appeared before dropping a figure.

"What the? OOF" I said as I reappeared above solid ground before slamming into said ground. I felt nauseous because of the whole teleportation fiasco, when I stood up I felt 'different', I felt 'smarter' and new something was wrong.

I searched for anything so I can see my face and found a puddle conveniently placed near me, I walked up to the puddle only to be stared back by Merlin Ambrosius from fate grand order.

"Why the f**k am I a video game character from an anime?" I said to myself looking at my reflection copying my words before I was interrupted by a loud voice.

"Citizens of Earth, any activity that is considered superhuman will be considered a criminal act against us and will be sentenced to prison!" That voice!? I recognised it, it was from my favourite childhood show "The Justice League".

'Wait if Hro Talak is here does that mean I am in the actual cartoon? But how will I help the Justice League?' I thought to myself pacing about.

'Wait! if I am already Merlin doesn't that mean I already know the spells?' I thought as I looked at my hands before closing my eye's and thought of a spell.

"Spell of Invisibility!" I casted out feeling a tiny pull on my chest before it stopped. I walked back to the puddle only to see nothing.

"good it worked now to think of a manner to get on the ship, I cannot teleport in because one of their enemies is a race of magic spirits so that leaves flight I guess" I spoke to myself while walking to the end of the alley.

"Spell of Flight!" I casted before I began to float off the ground before floating back and forth.

"woah, oh god that the wall, s**t" I shouted before finally stabilising.

"sigh... ok time to save the aveng- I mean Justice League" I said before flying towards the mothership.

end

So what ya guys think of the story please let me know in the comments