The Beginning

Its been nearly a year since the Thanagarian invasion, these past months I have been staying with the bat family.

And I must say it was annoying, I had to help Batman build his anti/magic/superman amor incase he ever need it. I mean I built in runes designed to take punches from the boy scout himself, but that part wasn't annoying the annoying part was Boy Wonder and Batgirl themselves.

It was one the most frustrating things in my life that I wish I stayed dead than be there any longer, here I am sitting with Batman working on the armour and teaching him which magic villains who he would need this armour for and their specialities

Then the moment he leaves I'll get questioned by one of the two BatBRAT'S, Batgirl aka Barbra Gordon would ask me questions about my era, what books I've read or written, anything the story of king Arthur didn't mention. The things was I knew she was trying to learn magic WITHOUT my help by disguising her question with others, I new it the moment she asked about which books I've read or written and because of that I answered anything book of modern literature or just say I never written a book. And she is doing this to literately gain Batman's approval of best partner.

Time magic: FLASHBACK

"Hey Merlin have you ever written a book before or is there any books you read?" asked Batgirl trying to cover up her true intensions.

'this is the hundredth time this month she's asked me this question and I've always avoid it, Maybe I should answer now' I thought with a bitter smile now staining my face.

*sigh* "Fine I'll answer the question" I said to Batgirl in exasperation, when she heard this she nearly broke cover and screamed.

"I haven't written any books in my life so I can't answer that" I answered and she frowned thinking I was lying.

"But there is one book series I was quite interested in..." I continued and she leaned closer to me in anticipation.

"It was called the Guardians of Ga'Hoole." The moment I answered she ran to her room.

"hehe I wonder what the look on her face will be when she learns its fictional story about owls." I said out loud with a innocent smirk on my face as I clearly trolled her.

End flashback

And now currently is Boy-wonder who is the definition of a brat.

"Come on Merlin there must be some kinda magic you can teach me, you know like flying or shooting lasers." Robin who was whining next to me begging to be taught Magic.

"For the last God damn time I can't teach you magic because you have literately no potential!" I shouted with a tick mark marking my face.

"Why not?" questioned Robin with confused look like I didn't shout at him.

'I swear to F**KING GOD!' I thought in my head as this moment reminded me about vans on the lunar space station.

"Because you do not have a core!" I shouted at him, the moment I shouted with such rage he was taken back since I rarely ever became angry but enraged that was new.