Saving the Justice League

--------------1 hour Later on the mothership----------

It took me 45 fucking minutes of searching this fuck ton of a ship and avoiding the guards to find the jail cells, as I opened the door there I saw the entire Justice League tied up and the first one who was alert was Batman.

'huh? I thought Martian or Superman would notice me first' I thought in amazement as Batman was that cool.

"Who's there?" Batman demanded from his tied position.

I mean I know Batman has a great reputation at being intimidating but....

*~STARE~*

'HOW DOES HE KNOW I'M HERE?!!!'

I undid my cloaking magic by accident when having my internal dilemma.

"hey, hey no need to warn the guards here man." I said nervously as I waved my hands about trying not to look so threatening.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Batman questioned me his glare intensify as he stared me down.

' Why do you have to be so scary!?' I thought before answering.

"Who I am isn't important right now, just know I getting you guys out of here." I said getting serious when I was casting a spell over the control panel releasing the energy shields of the entire Justice League.

'I am so glad I can remember spells from Fairy Tail cause archive magic is a blessing right now.' I thought to myself as I walked to Wonder Woman because she only has the rope of truth which can be just untied unlike the brute force required to break the metal cuffs on some of the members.

Next was Batman because he will probably know how shut down the other systems to release the stronger members of the Justice League but...

*glare*

'Why is he still glaring at me!?' I thought nervously  as he returned to the control panel releasing everyone. Who then proceeded to form a circle with me next to Wonder Woman and Batman, Batman then returned to glaring at me.

"Now answer my question who are you?" he questioned me well more like demanded me.

"uh before I answer that we shou-" I begun to say before...

"KAAABOOOOMMM!!" the doors exploded behind me revealing out of the smoke so Thanagarian guards.

"THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED STOP THEM!" shouted who I presumed was the Leader of the group.

"well time to go!" I said as I smacked my hands together before chanting out.

"Greater Teleportation!" and those we promptly disappeared from the room in a flash of light.\

-Somewhere in a random closed shop in Metropolis-

In the shop a bright light illuminated the area around it before vanishing and revealing the Justice League and one Merlin, everyone but him looked to be a bit nauseous.

"Sorry about that I had to hasten the process to get all of us out of there fast." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head.

"No problem we're grateful that you helped us out." Said Superman positively before he went to Green Lantern to get him out of his cuffs. Meanwhile the Batman approaches me with that same glare on his face.

"We're okay for now so if you can stop avoiding my question" begun Batman and stoped in front of me looking down on me since I was half a head smaller that him.