Christmas Omake (non canon)

I was currently walking through the watch tower currently thinking of what I should gift Wonder Woman. Its been a year now since I 've been with the League and she's been the most helpful apart from Superman.

'Maybe I could I could gift her a weapon, no that wouldn't work... wait maybe I could give a magic crystal to contact me with since technology is not so reliable.' I thought to myself walking down the corridor.

Suddenly I came across Flash.

"Oh hey Merlin, you ok?" asked Flash when he saw me in thought.

"I'm ok just trying to think of something I could give to Wonder Woman." I answered, Flash face seemed to have gained a mischievous smile the moment I answered.

"OH I know what you can give her." Flash said in a tone I never heard him speak before.

I narrowed my eyes a bit at his response.

"And what is it?" I asked. Flash's smile getting a little bit bigger.

"It'll take some time to prepare it but the first we need is you to be nocked out." answered Flash

"WH-!" Before I could respond I was nocked out.

Timeskip Magic!

When I came to, I was greeted by darkness and I felt cold due to the fact I was in my undies and I was restrained in some kind've of rope that felt smooth. My mouth was also apparently gaged so I couldn't shout for help.

*shift*

Suddenly I heard the door open and a voice spoke out.

"I wonder where Merlin is he wasn't at the Christmas party at all, probably somewhere studying about magic I suppose." She said in slight annoyance as she walked in.

'I wasn't there because of Flash!' I thought angrily 

"huh?"  I heard her voice before she walked closer to my location.

'Yes please save me I'm in here Wonder Woman!' I thought happily before she stoped infant of whatever I was in.

"Dear Diana, I got you something for Christmas! It was really difficult getting this thing to your room without you noticing but I can say that whatever is in the present is a one of a kind.                       From your friend Flash.

'Wait a minute I am practically naked, tied up and is inside of a box.....

...

...

Flash you son of a Bitch!" I thought in anger before I began to panic and worry for Wonder Woman's reaction.

Then suddenly light greeted my eyes and when it cleared out I saw Wonder Woman staring at me in slight shock.

I was hoping my look of plea would allow her to get the message and help me out of my predicament, but the look on her face afterwards proved me wrong.

Staring back at me was Wonder Woman having a slightly crazy sexy smile, but what truly scared me the most was the shape her pupils were...

.

.

.

They were heart shaped.

'No! please no anything but this I don't want to be raped!!!!!!' I thought to my self as I begun to try and struggle out of my restricted form.

Suddenly weight fell upon me and on me was Wonder Woman.

"This is truly the best gift I could've asked for...~" She said in a sultry tone.

"MMMMMMMGGRGRGGRGRGRGRGG!!!!" 

'AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

End

SO here you go guys your Early christmas special.

and remember