How do I explain?

"Merlin?" said a voice but it was not of the Artoria in front of me it was the voice of Wonder Woman who was standing behind me.

'Shit!' I thought inside my head as my body was beginning to sweat nervously.

'How do I explain Artoria to her tell her she is my daughter, nephew, a resident of Avalon here to bring me news about it. WHAT DO I SAY!!' I thought with worry as my back was facing Wonder Woman and hearing her walk towards me didn't help.

Suddenly another memory of Merlin's appeared revealing a time Merlin and Artoria had to do this before but it wasn't clear as to what the solution was.

I looked towards Artoria and gave the signal I saw within the memory with it being a right raised eyebrow and literately a nod. Immediately she recognised it with slightly widened eyes but nodded none the less.

Wonder Woman was about to speak and no that it was going to be about the 14 year old Artoria in front of me.

"Merlin wh-" before she could even ask the question Artoria literately jumped into action.

*BAM*  I was anime glomped by Artoria which was a painful experience for my chest since she was wearing an armoured breast plate.

"UNCLE MERLIN!" she shouted as she clung onto me. The expression that I saw on Wonder Woman's face is something I will treasure for ever PRICELESS I tell you, the expression on her face was of shock but suddenly it changed to frustration with her eyebrow twitching furiously.

"Merlin explain..." she ques- no demanded as she stared at both me and Artoria on the floor with Artoria still clung to me.

'Fuck' I thought to myself.

-Timeskip-

After explaining to Wonder Woman that Artoria was the daughter of the current Pendragon family and that she has come to the right of age to be trained by me in Magic, swordsman ship and in kingship and do some heroic deed. She questioned why the people in Avalon couldn't do it but I just responded that it is a tradition that the Pendragon's celebrate for their ancestor.

"I know that it is a tradition to them but you know the Justice League won't allow a child to help in saving the world." She told me with slight worry.

"Don't worry about that Wonder Woman she won't be doing any heroic deeds till she is at least she is eighteen years of age. But I will be training her in the other 3 subject as per the Pendragon tradition." I said to her with slight amusement.

"Well if she will be staying here for quite a while why don't we give her a tour of the watchtower for today?" Asked Wonder Woman to me before looking at the Artoria who looked like she was about to fall asleep any minute as she sat on the bed.

"I don't know it all depends if the little lady is to tired to look around the space station. Maybe even grab a bite to eat at the cafeteria." The moment I finished that sentence Artoria was wide awake, stood up from my bed and immediately grabbed both mine and Wonder Woman's hand and pulled us towards the door with a hungry expression and star shaped eyes. Wonder Woman looked amused at Artoria's reaction but looked at me for an explanation as we were being pulled towards the door.

"All Pendragon's have or will inherit the glutinous apatite of King Arthur so if anything related to food is mentioned they crave for it or demand to eat sooner than later." I answered her as we exited my room.

And for the rest of the day we gave Artoria a tour while attracting stares by seeing Artoria eat 12 plates of food before being satisfied.

That was how my day that made a turn for the worst got flipped over and got german suplexed by an Artoria and Wonder Woman. 

End

hey guys sorry that I've not updated any of my more popular stories in a while reason why is I kinda lost some of my inspiration and also because I lacked information like what the next episode about in the original series. When did Darkseid came about how about interaction with Amanda Waller.

Currently I am working on a new story on the side and will release it once I have around 5 chapters of content.

And Guys if you are able to please donate money even if it a dollar for the cause saving the child Brachi. Just search up "save Brachi" and it will be the first link I already donated 100 dollars while not much in comparison to how much is needed I hope you guys are willing to donate some money to the sick child.

Add, comment and follow and I hope you guys enjoy the next story that'll be updated.