Saving the World

After nearly an hour of embarrassingly walking with Diana we finally arrived at Gotham specifically in the Bat cave.

"Hey guys we're here!" I said out loud announcing my and Diana's arrival as we came in with our costumes.

"Good, we can discuss the issue of why the Thanagarians imprisoned us and have basically took over Earth." spoke Batman as he got his scowl back.

'I wonder if I'll ever see a look of happiness or worry...' I thought to myself as the Justice League were discussing the real objective of the Thanagarians.

"... If thats what their even building. Merlin whats your idea on this?" asked Batman to me.

'Well I do know but I need to keep my act as the magician not the scientist or future googling man' I thought before answering.

"Well I don't really know much because Thanagarians are aliens my knowledge pertains more to the mystic arts on Earth but if I were to hazard a guess it could be a massive cover up I mean why would you arrest heroes if you building a shield?" I said to everyone getting understanding stare from everyone.

"Thats a good idea but what are they really doing?" asked Green Lantern questioning Batman.

"I can tell you." spoke Hawkgirl as she came from the shadows gaining shocked looks from everyone me because she manage to shock Batman?

"You got a lot of nerve showing up here." said Superman as he seemingly started cracking his fingers.

"Maybe we should repay you in kind for what you did to us" said Diana as she smashed her fist in her palm.

"You have no idea how bad the situation really is, they are building a hyper space bypass" she walked passed everyone and stoped infant of batman holding out to him what maybe the most advance technological USB key.

"Why should we trust you?" questioned batman with a stern glare, Hawkgirl glanced away for a bit.

"I didn't know the full extent of their plans I was kept out of the loop" responded Hawkgirl with full honesty.

"still -"

" she's being truthful I can sense it" I interrupted Flash before he became a parrot and repeats everyones question.

"Are you sure Merlin" asked Batman with serious stare.

"yes I used my sensory magic to confirm what she said." I responded to Batman with a cheerful attitude.

'because I am merlin from fate/series who is always positive. Except I have knowledge of magic of every anime I know.' I cheerfully thought.

As I was busy loosing myself in my cheerful thoughts everything as canon was being discussed like Green Lantern getting his ring back from his ex.,Wonder Woman was shaking me out of it.

"Are you alright Merlin you seemed out of it?" asked Wonder Woman with slight concern.

"No I am alright just lost in thou-"

*KAAAABOOOOOOMMMM!!* I responded before I got interrupted by an explosion.

From the whole came a platoon of Thanagarian Soldiers along with the manipulative Kragger.

"Go soldiers arrest these criminals!!" Shouted Kragger before the soldiers begun shooting us with their advance weaponry, immediately all the heroes begun attacking the Thanagarians.

'I can't use actual mana spells, but who said anything about physical spells.' I thought to myself and casted my desired spell.

"Plant magic: Thorn Host Bondage" I shouted looking at Kragger being entrapped by my spell. Immediately he had a look of shock and confusion as the rest of the heroes knocked out the rest of the Thanagarians.