Say slime |1|🥺

Kentrell 😌
I walked out the Stu heading to my bestfriends Kaylen's house. I walked to my car and sped of towards her house.

"Say Slime, open the door" I said banging on the door. "I'm coming Kentrell" she said running down the stairs. She opened the door and I walked in and sat on the couch

"Say what took you so long to open the door?" I looked up at her. "I was getting dressed" she played with her belly ring.I just pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her. She's so shy around me and idk why but say.!{🤷🏼‍♀️}

"Bestfriend?" She said as she playing with her nails. "Wassuh ma" I looked at her "wanna go to the mall" "yea ima go get the kids to"

"Okay wanna drive together?" She ask shyly. "Yea come on" I grabbed her hand. She grabbed her purse and locked the door and got In the car. I got in and drove off to star house. I told star to bring me Kamiri then I drove to get Tay tay. Once I got all the kids we headed to the mall.

At The Mall

"Say Draco" I yelled to him." yes dada" he stop running. I looked over at Kaylen and saw she was playing with kacey. Damn she so beautiful Say. I think a nigga falling in love. "Kentrell lets go in here" Kaylen grabbed me and ran into my store "Never Broke Again"..

"Say why tf y'all asses not working?" I yelled at my workers. I haven't been in my store in awhile.I was walking around letting the kids get what they want until I got a call!
Nene is calling..
"youngboy!"!She said "Say Wassuh?"I yelled they the phone. I couldn't hear her bc of the kids yelling. "what kacey doing?" she ask concerned. "with yo bestfriend Kaylen , why?"I asked. "cause I need you to keep him please?" She pled. "Ight..." I said. "thanks  trell bye" With that she hung up the phone.

"Say Kay lets go," we grabbed the kids and left. We walked to the car and strapped the kids and we drove off to her house.once we made it there,we put the kids to sleep and went downstairs to watch a movie.

I put the movie on and she went to get the snacks. She came  back with a big bowl of popcorn, 2 two liters pops,big bag of candy, and some chips. "Damn ma" I looked at her.

"What Ken?" She giggles all shy and Shii. "Say you sexy ash" I said grabbing her hand. "Thanks Ken" She said sitting next to me putting her legs on mines .

The movie started to play. I opened up the bag  of hot fríes and began eating them while Kaylen stared at me. I looked at her with a smile showing my iced out teeth. She smiled back and laid on my shoulder.

"Say you trying to smoke?" She ask as she pulled out some backwoods and two pounds of weed. "Shii yea.. how many blunts?" I looked at her " this enough for 5" she started rolling up the blunts.

1 hour later

Kaylen 🥵
Im sitting with my bestfriend kentrell. So basically we just got done smoking 5 fat ass blunts and we're loaded right now.. I looked at the time and it was 8:00 and kentrell mom is coming to get the kids at 8:30. I walked upstairs to get the kids ready.

As I walked downstairs I heard the door bell ring. "Who is it?" I continue down the stairs. "Say Kay i got it" kentrell grabbed his gun and walked to the door slowly opening it. "Boy put that shit up before I bust yo ass" Ms.Gaulden walked thru the door smacking him upside his head.

"Hey momma, want me to help you with the kids" I said hugging her. "Yea baby.. let's go... kentrell keep yo dick in yo pants" she said as she left out the house. I helped her strap the kids in and watched as she pulled off.

I walked back into the house making sure I closed the door behind me. I walked to the kitchen where kentrell was. I bent over to get some water and I heard him cuss under his breath. "You like something you see bestfriend" I walked towards him grabbing his shirt.

"Yea slime, you fine asf bestfriend" he kissed my lips.. I bet down on his bottom lip asking for entrence. He opened his mouth And our tongues became to war. "Mhmm" i moaned as he squeezed my ass. 3 mins later we pulled away trying to catch our breath.. I got my water and walked away like nothing happened.

I went upstairs as he followed me.. I remembered that his song "FREEDDAWG" drops tonight at 12 and it's now 11:50.

"Youngboy" i yell from the bathroom. "Wadduh" he yelled back " its 11:50, yo song drops at 12 you trying to go live" I said as I walked into the room. "Yea slime" he said.

I sat up the phone and started the live. I was about to sit beside kentrell but he pulled me on his lap.. 2 mins later the comments started rolling in.

Og_3three: Say slime.. we have 5 mins 🤮💚!
Kentrell: yeaaahhh..
User 1: Do youngboy and kaylen date.?
I looked at the comment and seen someone asked us if we dated "we do n-" kentrell bald headed ass cut me off. "Yeah This my shawty who wanna know slime?" He said making me hid my face in his neck..

I grabbed his phone to look at the time and it was 11:59 "omggg we have one minutes y'all" I yelled showing the fans the time... we began counting down.. 3,2,1. "Y'all go buy,stream freeddawg on every plate form" we said at the same time. I looked at him, he looked back at me and smiled showing me his diamond teeth.. (which turned me on 😏)..

"Stop smiling at me like that" I looked away trying not to let him see me look blushing. We ended the live. And started watching a movie.
"Bestfriend" kentrell looked at me "yes ken"I looked up from my phone. "Lemme lay between yo legs" he said getting off the bed. "Come On" he walked over to me and got between my legs laying his face on my stomach.

I started playing with his hair. He kissed my stomach and smiled at me "Say mane why you kissed my stomach?.. Ian pregnant" I laughed. "Say you gone sooner or later" he laid back down. "Wait what?" I asked "Go to sleep slime"he said playing with my slime green nails. "Okay trell". As I closed my eyes I felt trell come up and kissed my lips and laid back down.