Happy slime day dada🥳

Kay😩!
" wassuh kJ family. It's ya girl kaylen & I'm back with another video. So I woke up around 6 In the morning. Right now it's 8:30 and kentrell & the kids are still sleep. I got everything planned for today. So ima tell y'all." I said whispering.

"So y'all im gonna take the kids to Ms.sharonda first, then I'm gonna go pick up kentrell outfit,then I'm gonna make him breakfast, then around 3 -4ish we are gonna go out to eat,then to the movies, then around 7 we are gonna come back home for the surprise party.. I have Kayla ,Chris,Debo,laii ,eisha,& Niyah come flying out. But the people who's gonna be decorating is blasian ,Jenia, Qaundo & baby joe. So yea that's what I have planned for today." I laughed at myself.

"So ima go get the kids & myself dressed and we'll get back to you guys in the car." I walked upstairs and woke up the boys .

I bathed them, got them dressed. Did they hair. Then I fed them. We walked downstairs, I put them on the couch with a lil snack and put on spongeBob. After I got the boys ready I got myself ready. As I finished with my last curl I heard Miya starting to wake up.

I ran to her room and got her. I picked out the same shirt that the boys had on which says "My daddy is the G.O.A.T" & her blue jeans & her lil YoungBoy shoes.

After making breakfast.
I woke kentrell up and handed him his food. I just sat next to him scrolling down my instagram feed. Once he was done,he took his plate down stairs and came back up.

Before I knew it he took off his clothes standing in front of me. "Birthday sex you say?" I asked looking up at him. "Yea shawty now comon" he said.

I got in my knees & grabbed his dick taking it far as I can into my mouth. I began bobbing my head side to side, up and down. He pushed my head futher down, causing me to gag.

"Mhmm right there" he said as his eyes rolled back.

10 mins later
I jerked him off as he came in my mouth. "Swallow that shit" he said all aggressive and shit. That turned me on even more.

He watched as I swallowed his seeds, he picked me up and laid me on the bed. he started planting kisses on my neck. He slowly inserted himself in me. I hissed at the pain.

It's been a half of year since we fucked. & so I know my virginity came back. He stayed in the position for a lil min letting me readjusted to his size & whew child he was big 🥵

He start moving his hips back and forth. He started off at a slow paste. Moving his hips in a circle.

"Mmmm fuck" I moaned in his ear. "Shit" he groaned.

He began picking up his speed. Next thing you know he's pounding my shit. My eyes started felling up with tears. The pleasure was unbearable. I wrapped my arms around his torso digging my nails in his back.

"oh my fucking godddd kentrell" I moaned very loudly. I pulled him closer to me as he was Fucking my guts up.

"Ughh you so tight" he groaned in my ear which sent me over hells.

"Ughhh kentrell I'm gonn-" I was cut off by myself cumming hard on his dick.

"face down ass up now" he yelled.

I did as I was told and put my ass in the air. He smacked my ass very harshly and rammed inside me.

"Ughhhh" I moaned reaching my hand behind my back grabbing his arm. "Move yo fucking hand" he groaned as he pushed it away.