Mami {part 1} |2|🥰

Youngboy💚
|2 Months later|
"Ken ken" kaylen said shaking me. "What mane" I looked up at her aggravated. "Get cha ass up before we miss our flight" she yanked the cover off of me. I got up and got out my cloths and walked into the bathroom. I ran the water and got in..

"Bestfriendddd" kaylen yelled yanking the door "what slime?" I yelled washing my body. "Can I get in with you please bestieee" she opened the door peeking her head in. "Come On mane" I closed the certain. Now long before she stepped in. I turned around to look at her lil short ass. I examined her body. I've seen her body plenty of time growing up..

But she's been getting thicker lately. I think it's that lil boyfriend she got.. ion like that nigga.. he cheats on her, talk mad shit about her. Talk crazy to her, I swear if I hear that nigga talk crazy to my bestfriend ima
shoot his bitch ass. "What" she began washing her body. "Nun slime" I turned around and finished washing off. She moved under the water to wash her hair. After washing her hair we got out.

I grabbed my phone off the bed to check the time. It's 10:30 and we have to be at the airport by 12. I began getting dressed. As I finished putting on my shoes. Kaylen walked out the bathroom with her bra and girl boxers on. "Say man get dressed" I laughed at her trying to act like a wanna be thug. "Say slime what time it is" she said putting on her shirt.

"10:59" i unlocked my phone to see that jenia texted me. It's said
NeNe💯: Kentrell can you get kacey ?
Me: me and kaylen On our way to the airport.
NeNe💯: where y'all going ?
Me: Màmì why?
NeNe💯: oh well bye.

I opened her message and locked my phone. I began taken our bags to the car. Once I was done it was 11:15. "Kay bring yo ass" I yelled at her. "Ima coming hoe" she ran down the stairs and tripped over her shoe lace.. "ahahahah" i laughed as she punched me In The chest

Kaylen 💕
As we pulled up to the airport when seen kentrell mom get out the car. And walk towards us. "hey yall" Ms.Gaulden said. " hey ma" we said as we walked into the airport..

2 hours later.
We Just landed in Miami & Kentrell wanted me to take his pictures. After I took his picture we checked into our hotel which was a sweet. We had a jacuzzi , 3 rooms ,and kitchen, and a large bathroom. I decided to Change my clothes. I got a text from my boyfriend who came with us but came on a different plain.
Jay💍: aye bitch
Me: Bitch?
Jay💍: yea bitch... meet me at the mall!
Me: no I'm going Some where with kentrell BYE BITCH.😌
I walked out of me and kentrell room we're gonna share and walked down to the lobby to meet him. I hopped on his back and we walked to the car.

Once we made it to the mall we went into a couple of stores and I seen jay making out with some other girl. All I can think about his running over there and start beating his ass.

"Bestfriend look" kentrell was looking in the same direction as me. " come on" we began walking towards them and when he saw me he looked shocked. "Who tf is this bitch" I looked at him pointing to the girl "I'm his girlfriend lil girl"she pushed me I slapped her ass hard asf. She feel back and I started beating his ass.

Kentrell pulled me off of him and carried me out I started punching him and began crying. " why did this had to h- happened to m- me k-kentrell" I cried. "I'm sorry Kay. Let's go back to the hotel".. we Got in the car and drove back to the hotel.

Once we made it there I just walked in the room me and kentrell is sharing. I began reminiscing about all the time me and jay spent together.

Youngboy 💕
I walked in and sat kaylen on my lap . "Listen kaylen i really love you. And I hate that nigga for hurting you I swear mane. I've been in love with you long as been Bestfriends which been 13 years.. I love everything about you, yo smile, how you are with my kids, yo personality, yo body,yo looks, every fucking thing. I know you just got out of a toxic ass relationship but will you be my shawty forever ?

She sniffed a couple of time be for responding "Y-Yes.." she hugged me. "Gimme kiss mama" I poked my lips out. She kissed me and I gripped her ass. "Take a nap ma" I looked at her. "Yea cause a bitch got a headache from crying over that no good ass nigga" she laughed laying down. I kissed her and walked out the room.

3 hours later

"Ken" kaylen said running in the living room. "Wassam ma?" I paused the game to look at her. She began chessing hard ash "Can you come sleep with me ?" "Okay ma, Let me turn my game off and I'll be there" "okay daddy" she laughed and ran into the room..

I turned the game off and went to say goodnight to my mom and walked into the room. Kaylen was on my phone talking to jenia.. "okay bitch i'ma have to call you tomorrow cause Trell walked in" she laughed and hung up the phone.

" don't you got her number in your phone?" I laughed at her "Yea but my phone died sorry not sorry" she laughed and climbed over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I'm so glad I'm your girlfriend" she kissed me again "I'm glad cha sexy ass my girlfriend to shawty" I kissed her back. "Now come on let's go to sleep. I wanna go riding tomorrow" she said as she took off her clothes and got under the cover.

After taking my clothes off and getting under the cover.. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear.

"I Love You"

" I Love You To Kentrell"