Tour?😩

kaylen 💚🤮
Me and kentrell been arguing since this morning. We was arguing because hes going on tour tomorrow. He says he gonna see if we can come cause he don't wanna be away from us.

"Mane ion even know why you tripping" he yelled

"I'm tripping bc your daughter was born 2 months ago, you don't even have a bond with her, all you do is go to the studio, I mean I know you gotta work and all but damn, you don't spend any time with us. And I thought you was gonna see can we come? Huh?" I yelled back at him throwing a pillow.

"Mane fuck All dat shit, I did see if y'all can come, to stubborn ass don't wanna leave no fucking wa !" He yelled walking up to me.

I looked deep into his eye and seen darkness and lots of lust. As he started walking toward me I walked back. He got closer to me and grabbed my throat.

"We either finna fight this shit out, or we gone fuck it out, pick whatcha want." He said looking deep into my soul which turned me on

"Maybe I wanna beat cha ass or maybe I wanna fuck" I said grabbing his shirt pulling him upstairs.

As we made I way upstairs we started undressing each other. Our daughter was at kentrell mother's house for the day, so we can make as much noise as we want to .

Once we made it to the room he threw me on the bed gently. He started leaving marks here and there. He took his boxers off and placed himself at my entrance.

{a/n: yeaa I'm not finna write no sex seen😭.}

After we was done kentrell phone started to ring.

Kentrell 😭.
Me and Kay was laying down chilling and my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller iD and seen that it was my manger.

"Say wadduh" I said as I sat up on the bed.

"Bring your family with you on Tour.." he said as he hung up.

"Aye ma... My manger said y'all can slide with me for tour" I said as I laid back down.

"For real baby?" She said as she climbed on top of me.

"Yea ma... get to packing our shit.. & I'll call my babymomas and tell them to pack the kids clothes" i said calling them

She started packing her shit & I called all my babymomas and told the to pack the kids clothes cause we gone pick them up later on tonight .

                             { the next day }
{tour bus}

"kentrell, where's nia nia ," kay walked outside the lil room we're sleeping In.

"She didn't make it here yet" I said as I played with k3.

As kay was talking , a call came thru my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was nene .

"say ?" I said As I put her on speaker, " I'm here " she said as I seen her pull up .

"Here We come" i said as I hung up . I grabbed k3 , draco and Kay grabbed ka'miya & tay . Once we got off the bus draco and tay ran to nene .

"Hey girl" Kay said as she hugged jania. "Hey girl , & awww let me see her" jania said as she grabbed miya.

"Wassuh nene" I said as I side hugged her

"wassuh, y'all take care of my baby" nene said hugging us one last time before getting in her car.

{the first show of the tour !}

"I speak the truth, I don't wanna be with no one else
If I say "fuckin' around was worth it"
Even though I ain't perfect, it'll be a lie
Stand-up guy, never sit quiet, I could say I always tried
But now I don't want nobody around and they wonder why
Electric Slide, chopper spit static when we let off fire
They livin' wild, killers outside while I'm standin' up in trial
I ain't choosin' sides, don't come outside, he know that shit was foul
She a ride-or-die, she could've left and she ain't leave my side" I rapped as I held onto ben shoulder.

"say y'all , I'll be back soon" I said as I walked off stage.

"doing good baby" Kay said as she kissed me.

"come here, leave the kids with ben" I said as I gave him miya.

I grabbed her hand and drug her to my dressing room.

"A quickie ?" She smirked taking my shirt off.

I attacked her neck as I unbutton her shirt, sliding it off her. she unbuckled my pants and got on her knees. she pulled my boxers down and grabbed my dick.

she stroked my dick as she sucked me. she started doing all types of trick she never done before, after I got tired of her sucking me up, I picked her up and bent her over and slide her pants off her, I put her left leg on the table and started pounding her shit.

"ken-" she moaned as I grabbed a hand full of her hair.

I grabbed her throat and whispered dirty things in her ear. My strokes got sloppy as I was finna nut.

"fuckkk, I'm finna cum" she said as she started throwing her ass back.

I grabbed her waist and started pounding her. I did one last stroke & came Inside her.

"omgggggg" she said as she came with me.

"I love you ma" I said as we fixed ourselves.

" I love you to baby" she said as she kissed my lips and walked out the room, I changed my clothes and walk out.

I walked back on the stage as outside today came on.

after the show was over, I headed backstage to be greeted by my beautiful girlfriend.

"let's go ma, you look tired  as hell" I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

we put the kids on the bus and got in, once everyone was on the bus we drove off to the hotel we were staying at for the night .

once we pulled up to the hotel, my manger went to pay for the room while we got our overnight bags.

he brought us our key to the room.

"say ben & 33, bring the kids to the room" I said as me and Kay carried our bags to the room.

they laid the kids down in the other bed and went to they rooms. we got undressed and got in the bed. 

"Bae you did good, I'm so proud of you" Kay said drawing circles on my chest.

"thanks baby" I yawned

"goodnight baby" she yawned

"goodnight ma" I said as i kissed her forehead.

sorry I haven't updated in almost 7 months, I've been busy & updating my other books, but I'ma step my game up on these books, 💕 enjoy.

oh and I might be deleting this book.☹️