Jail?😩 |3|

Kay💔

Kentrell mother bussed thru the door and woke us up. Last week Me and kentrell had sex and I've been feeling sick ever since. I mean we fucked a couple of time before we started dating so that's nun new ..

We got dressed and headed to the studio. Once we made it there it was 1:40 pm.. it was me,kentrell,baby joe,33,and kentrell mom!

He went behind the booth and started rapping his song "4 Sons Of A King".
This for lil' Kayden, my first born (Draco)
You made a nigga strong, you the one
This for lil' Taylin, my second baby, my wildest son (Tay Tay)
Before it's done, I promise we'll have a bond (PlayBoy on this bitch but he ain't playin' though)
Kamiri, K3, everything 'bout him lovin' and that lil' nigga just like me
Wear his headband like his cousin (Boozilla)
I just seen you on IG
Forever I got you, forever I know you got me
Just talked to Kacey through a iPhone, I coulda cried
I knew that look up in yo' eyes
Ain't talk to moms up in so long, some shit ain't right
Just gotta keep my head high
Just left backstage with a bag full of cash
More diamonds in the sack
I'm a lil' nigga, I ain't stuntin' for nobody
I been seemin' not to try when I rap
My girl say I passed
Fuck it, bae, I'm tryna put this 30 on somebody.

The whole time while he was rapping, he was looking at me .. once we was done making the song we got into the car and drove to the mall. We went into about 4 stores before leaving. We ended up walking to the food court to get me some hot chilly fries! While we was walking I looked back and seen 5 dudes in black following us..

"Babe some dudes are following us look " I grabbed his hand tighter and looked at him with fear in my eyes. He looked back. I never get scared unless it some shit I know that's about to happened. Once we got my fires, We ate and left.

We got in the car and headed home. We stopped at a red light and a black van pulled up next to us and started shooting. We all ducked down right in time.. I looked at kentrell then his mom.. I saw blood coming from someone.. I checked myself and I a lot of blood was coming from my arm.

"Babygirl you Ight?" He said gently grabbing my arm. "Yea Im good just call the police please babe" I looked at him with tears he dialed 911.

The police made it and the pushed Kentrell on the ground and handcuffed him. They put him in the police car.The paramedics got me out the car and helped me to the ambulance..

"Wait why the fuck they put him in the car fa" I yelled trying to get up. "Say mane let me tf go befa I spazz tf out." I tried to get up again. "Let me tf up bitch."I couple of tears flowed out my eyes. They let him walk over to me., "say slime stay safe fa me i love you" He kissed my lips as I began to cry. "Why are t-they Taking you T-to J-Jail?" I cried looking at him. "They said I violated my parole.. don't worry babygirl ima be out soon.. just stay strong and safe fa me slime.. I can't lose you" he kissed me once again. "I Love You to kentrell" I cried as they took him back to the car and drove off.

They put me into the ambulance and drove to the hospital. Once I made it there me and kentrell mom was waiting for the doctor to come back. "You okay baby?" Kens mom got up to hug me. "No I miss him, he didn't even do nothing" I looked at her with no emotions.. "Ik baby" when she said that the door swong open. She sat down and the doctor began to speak.

"So Ms.Brown it looks like your pregnant & we are gonna keep you over night" she spoke. "Can you tell me how far along i am?" I asked looking down about to cry "umm yess it looks like you 1 mouth into your pregnancy" she read the paper. " wow thanks" I began to shead a few tears. I looked at sharonda and smiled. "Your having my grand baby" she said rubbing my belly. " sure is" i smiled.

"Well baby ima head back to the hotel.. I love you" She Hugged me "I love you to" she walked out the door. I went to my Instagram and posted a picture of kentrell .

nba_kaylen: You don't Know how badly I miss you, they took you always from me for no reason, You had Nothing to do with the shooting, Me Getting shot, That innocent bystander getting shot in the head, NUN OF THAT

nba_kaylen: You don't Know how badly I miss you, they took you always from me for no reason, You had Nothing to do with the shooting, Me Getting shot, That innocent bystander getting shot in the head, NUN OF THAT. We can't even act like normal people in public.. not even in private.. this shit is dumb asf..  & Yes i got shot in my arm, I will be taking a break from Instagram.. but I'll come back ever once in a while... I Love You Baby 💕💯.. it's free you till it's backwards #Freeyou🤞🏼💚 #Freeliltop🖤 @nba_youngboy

Jeniamashell: What happened sis
nba_kaylen: @jeniamashell I'll call you
Og_3three: free you slime 💚
Babyjoe: free my slatt💚
nba_kaylen: Thank you guy.. ima call you all 💓

I call jenia and told her everything.. she's gonna come pick me up tomorrow and take me back to the hotel.. I turned my phone off and turned the tv on. All I seen was sad shows until I flipped to Nickelodeon. Me and kentrell favorite show " Spongebob Squarepants" I began watching it.. and thinking of all the time we would have watching this shit.

He would always talk about Patrick and Spongbob Calling them the " Gayest Niggas In The World" i began laughing to my self. I turned the tv off and dozed off to sleep.!