Visting {Baton Rouge🙃} |4|

Kentrell 💔.

I've been in jail for 2 months. They've cut my hair ian stressing cause I've been thru this shit a lot of times. I released my song "4 songs of a king"... I'm not gone lie I miss my babygirl😩.. last time I seen her she looked dapressed, sad, fucked up, she done put on some weight to.. but today I get to see her again.

They came to get me out my cell "Aye Gaulden that lil fine girl here for you" my Nigga dee said taking the handcuffs off me. "Say Slime don't Make Me Whoop Yo Ass!" I laughed and walked to the front. I seen her rubbing her stomach before looking up.

"Hey babygirl"

"Hey baby"

"I Miss You So Much" i shed a tear. "I Miss You To baby... I gotta ask you some" she trailed off "Ask it baby" I looked deep into her eyes and saw fear... the same look she gave me before she got shot.

"H-How would you feel about another baby?" She looked down. "I'll Be Happy.. Your Pregnant?" I looked at her. I wish I can hug and kiss her now! She slowly nodded her head.

"Yes" she said as tears rolled out of her eyes.

"Say ma Don't cry... I'm Happy" I placed my hand on the glass and she did also. "Okay baby " she whipped her face.

"I Get out In 2 Weeks.. Be Ready" when I said that i saw her eyes light up like a lamp.

"omg Foreal baby.. Which day cause I find out what we having in 2 weeks." She said rubbin her looks to be 3 month belly.

"The 14th Thats on a Tuesday.. When the Appointment?"

"The 15th...I really can't wait to hug you-" she started

"Times Up" the Guard said

"I Love You Baby"

"We Love you To kentrell"

I smiled at her and watched her wobbled away sniffing. I walked back into my jail cell and laid down.

Kay💔
As I walked In the house, I tear rolled down my cheek. I kicked my shoes off and took off my jacket. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed something to drink and and some chips.

I grabbed my shoes and jacket and put them in my upstairs closet and plopped down on the bed and turned on the tv. I unlocked my phone revealing that I had a text from Jania.

MyBitchhh🖤: Bitchhhhhh🖤
Me: Yess?
MyBitchhh🖤: Trying to go out ?
Me: Nah bitch... I'm To pregnant 🤣
MyBitchhh🖤: Want me to bring kayce ?
Me: sure. I don't mind.. I'll just get all the kids.. Ykw what I'll come pick him up!
MyBitchhh🖤: Okay..

I cut the tv off and slide my house shoes on.. as I walked to the car some dude started calling my name. "what" i yelled irritated.
"Damn chill it's me baby joe" joe hugged me "where you going?" I asked him. "Nowhere I'm at my girls house". He pointed at Andreas house.. "oh well good luck with that" I got in my car and drove off to janias house.

Once I back to the house...I put the kids in my bed and we watched movies until we fell asleep.

\Next day/
I woke up to someone banging on my door. "Who tf is it" I yelled from the top of the stairs. "It's jania" nene said unlocking the door.. "bitch why in the hell you was banging on the door if you have a key" I rubbed my eyes.. "bc I wanted to knock.... in finna go back to sleep" she said walking Into her room.

2 hours later

I woke up to draco calling shaking me "kaylen" draco pushed me. "Yes draco?" I looked up at him "granny here to get us" he got off the bed and ran downstairs. I got Myself together and walked downstairs seeing Sharonda holding kacey. "Oh hey baby... im head out now" she said as she hugged me and nene "okay Ma."I said as I closed the door behind her.

"Trying to go to the mall? Nene said. "Sure I need some cloths anyways" I said getting dressed. After I finished get dressed we drove off to the mall.

After we done all our shopping we went to the food court. As we was walking a group of boys walked up to us. "isn't you youngboy babymomma and your his bestfriend?" One lightskin boy said "I'm his girlfriend nigga and yea who tf wanna know" I mugged the fuck outta they ass "can we please have a picture" one of the younger boys said "of course y'all can... don't mind her she having mood swings" nene said eye balling me .

We took the picture and went to get our food.
As I was eating I was scrolling thru me and kentrell pictures. Before you know it tears start flowing out my eyes.

"What's wrong bitch" jania looked at me concerned.

"Nothing your ready ?" I Dried my face and got up..

Nene got up to and we headed to my house. I walked in and went straight upstairs and hopped in the shower. jania left awhile ago. Once I got out the shower I got in my bed. I turned the tv on and started scrolling on ig.
I posted a picture of me and kentrell.

Nba_kaylen: Say i can't wait till your release day baby 😩

Nba_kaylen: Say i can't wait till your release day baby 😩... I Miss You So Much.. You have exactly 2 weeks and I can't wait.. even tho I just saw you yesterday but I can't wait to see you.. once kentrell get out make sure you guys stay tuned on my YouTube channel cause we are gonna announce our big secret..❤️ @nba_youngboy
Babyjoe_: Keep Yo head up mammas... 2 weeks only!
Nba_kaylen: @babyjoe_ Ik big bro 💕
Janiameshell:🥺😍!
Moneybagg_yaya: he would be way cuter if he was with me... just saying ☺️☺️!
Nba_kaylen: @moneybagg_yaya bitch gtfo😂 your mad cause he left yo ass.. plus you sound dumb asf! You nothing but a hoe.. you saying your pregnant by him right ?😂 bitch y'all nevered fucked but I'm not finna argue with yo ass in these comments... meet me in my DMs hoe 🙂
Janiameshell: @moneybagg_yaya hoe gtfo before I pull up and whoop yo ass.. cause it's war behind her and kentrell bitch 🙂!

I turned off my phone and went to sleep !