show day 🥳!

Kaylen 🤪.
So y'all I came home like two weeks ago and All I've been to is spending time with my boyfriend kentrell & and our daughter.

anyways tomorrow is kentrell a birthday & I'm planning to throw him a surprise party. Soo the theme is gonna be slime green, I'm gonna have lil baby, birdman, Qaundo Rondo, my old friends Princeton & Derrick. the party is gonna be filled with rappers, singers. I even promised to fly  some Instagram dancers out. To enjoy the party.

I got out of the bed and walked to ka'miya's room. She was still sleep so I decided to take this time to get my self ready. I walked to the bathroom & began getting ready.

30 mins later.
I heard ka'miya began to cry so I stopped what I was doing to get her. Just as I walked out the bathroom I seen kentrell walk out of her room with her in his arms.

"Gone finish getting ready.. we got a long day ahead of us." He said kissing me and walking into the room. I finished getting ready.

I walked into the room and kentrell immediately looked up at me. "Whatcha looking at shawty" I said putting my grillz in.

"Since when yo lil ass started wearing grillz?" He said coming up behind me. He grabbed my waist and started dry humming me.

"Kentrell if you don't back yo horney ass up ima punch you in yo shit." I laughing pushing him back. He stumbled back. Once he gained back his balance. He stood behind me just smiling. I saw kentrell phone go off on the side of my eye.

"You gone answer that?" he asked me. "That's not my phone babe" I looked at him. "Girl go answer that damn phone" he laughed. I walked over there and unplugged his phone. I seen that jania named popped up across the screen. I answered it.

"Hello?" She looked at me thru the phone.

"Hey bitch, How my baby doing" she smiled showing her braces.

"good.. all her lil ass do is sleep. but Wassuh whatcha calling kentrell phone fa ? " I laughed looking at the phone.

"I was gone see when do he plan on taking the kids to see Sharonda cause I need to know what to pack." She looked at me.

"Bae, when are we leaving for Baton Rouge?" I looked back at him. "I got a show out there next Monday,so that's when." He said trying not to wake Miya up.

"He said next Monday.. so pack him some short and his swimming trunks." I said..

"Ight guh.. ima talk to you later. I gotta go pick Kayce up from my moms & give my baby a kiss for me." 

"Ight girl" I hung up the phone and out it back on the charger. I turned around to see kentrell ready to go. I grabbed his and my phone off the chargers and grabbed my Purse & the camera.

Once we made it into the car I start filming. "Wassuh kJ family we both said. "So today we have a long day ahead of us, we have to pick up the other kids, then we have to drive 3 hours away into a different town for kentrell's meet & greet, then we have to go find something to wear for his show later on tonight."I said.

"Babe you turning down the wrong street dayumm" I laughed "shidd I don't know where nia nia leave." He side driving with his hand on my thigh. "shut up. Gimma a kiss dada" I poked my lips of leaning towards him.

He pecked my lips & started blasting his music. Not to loud where it would wake up the baby up.

"So y'all if y'all haven't got "Al YoungBoy 2"  what you waiting for ? It's been iut for a week now. Stop playing & get it" I laughed. "So y'all we just pulled up to nia nia's house. I said getting out the car.