Release day 💓|5|

Kentrell 🥺 
{August 14,2019}
Right now my home boy is sitting in my cell with me and it's 11:30 I get out at 12. I got all my stuff at the entrance so when I walk out I can have my nigga get that shit.!.

"Ight kentrell Gaulden you are released.. your next court day is August 21." The Guard said unlocking my cell. I walked out and dapped my nigga up and walked out.

Kay🙂
As I wobbled out of the fan I heard a bell ring.. next thing you know I saw kentrell put an towel on his head and started walking towards us. My face lit up and I took off wobbling towards him.

"Babyyyyyy" i cried as I ran into his arms

"I Missed You Babygirl" he said said as he cried with me.

I looked up and whipped his tears as he whipped mines. "I missed you to dada" I kissed his lips. He kissed me back and grabbed my ass. "Babe stop your mother" I giggled as I pushed him.

After everyone said they missed you and heys me & Kentrell took our picture. Once we got in the car we posted the picture.

Nba_kaylen: They Done Let My Baby Free Bitchesss😭! Now a bitch Can stop being sad,depressed, looking fucked up

Nba_kaylen: They Done Let My Baby Free Bitchesss😭! Now a bitch Can stop being sad,depressed, looking fucked up. Everythang. I love you papa, We've missed you.. 💓 @nba_youngboy
Nba_youngboy: I Love You To mamas... say I can't wait for our appointment tomorrow.😏
Moneybagg_yaya: My dada homeeee🤗
Nba_kaylen: @moneybagg_yaya bitch gtfo..🤣 you look desperate asf.💀 that's not cute
Nba_youngboy: @moneybagg_yaya move tf around.. ion want yo bitch ass 😐!
Janiameshell: ❤️❤️

Nba_youngboy: My Shawty, The one person who stayed down fa a nicca while I was in jail, Thur thick and thin, thru the worst situations she had my back

Nba_youngboy: My Shawty, The one person who stayed down fa a nicca while I was in jail, Thur thick and thin, thru the worst situations she had my back. I love this girl with all my heart.. I only fell in love with 1 other person in my life.. but this one right here make me feel another type of love. A love That will make you feel like your on mars , a love that a real nicca always wanted. We went from Bestfriends to lovers. I love you babygirl❤️.. Im looking forward to seeing more into the future withcha fine ass😏💕 DADA Missed His Baby 💓. @nba_kaylen
Nba_kaylen: awww🥰 I Love You DaDa 😩💕 Sharondagolduan: 💕💕💕

Once we made it home me and kentrell showered and laid down. I turned the tv on and kentrell cuddles under me. I turned on my side and started playing with his hair.

"I Missed this" kentrell looked up at me

"I've Missed This To Dada. Now gimmie kiss and get some rest cause I know you didn't sleep well while you was in jail... and we have a appointment tomar... i Love you" i kissed him and laid on his chest.

"I love you to" he kissed my forehead and dozed.

\NEXT DAY/
Kentrell 🤤
"Ma wake up" I said as I shook her "what baee" she turned over to look at me. "Get up i made you breakfast and ran you a nice bath" i put the tray on the night stand and pulled the cover off of her. As she ate I pulled out her camera and turned it on.

"Wassuh KK Squad it's Ya Nicca Youngboy" I said into the camera. "it's Your girl kaylen" she yelled from the other side of the room. "Today we are announcing our big secret. we have an appointment at 1:30 and it is now 10:45 am." Kaylen said showing her phone to the camera.. "so y'all I ran my shawty a nice bath, and right now she finna hop in and I'm finna get dressed..." I was cut off by kaylen speaking.

"So we'll see you guys ina a lil bit" she yelled as she cut the camera off. She ran into the bathroom and got in the tub. I got out her and my clothes and laid them on the bed. "Say Ma you wanna match ?" I walked in the bathroom.

"Sure ig" she said washing her body off.

After getting dressed.

"Hey kk squad. So today we are going to our doctors appointment.. but before we going to McDonald's.." kay said smiling. "So y'all we just pulled up to McDonald's... & bae is ordering our food and we'll see y'all at the hospital.

1 hour later.

We pulled up to the doctors & and got out. Kentrell cut the camera on. "Wassuh slimes, so we just made it to the doctors. "So y'all ima gone head and say it.. I'm pregnant yall.." kaylen said showing her 5 month stomach.

"I hope it's a girl baby" she said looking at me " i hope so to, I want you to have my daughter" I said bending down to kiss her. "Aw babes" she said tearing up. "Y'all her hormones are gonna kill me" I said shaking my head.

As kay walked up to the conter to check in. I sat in the chair. I really hope kaylen haves a girl. I really only want her to have my daughter tbh. I was knocked outta my trans of thought when kaylen sat next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

"Babe are you okay?" She said looking at me like something was wrong.

"Yea I'm good.. just thinking about life" I said " oh" she simply said.

Moments later the doctors called us back. I watched as she got onto the bed laying down. She eased up her shirt up and the women put some type of jeal on her stomach. "It's cold" she laughed.

I turned the camera on and filmed the ultrasound. "Can y'all hear the baby?" The doctor asked "yes.." we said. "Would y'all like know the gender ?" She said. "Yes please" kay said.

"You are having a baby girl" she said. Ian even gone cap.. I'm happy asf, the girl I want to marry, my bestfriend, the one who sees me for kentrell not Nba Youngboy, the first girl to ever meet my mother. The one who I feel in love with a long time ago, the one who sees me for me is having my daughter 🥺. I'm excited asf bruh.

She got up & looked at me with tears in her eyes. I had a few runny down my cheek. She the only girl I cried in front of. She wiped my aways as I wiped hers away. We walked out of the doctors and to our car.

Once we got in the car we began talking.

Kay 🥺.
"So y'all as y'all saw back in there. We are having a girl. I'm mean I'm shocked cause kentrell only thought he can conceive boys but turns out he thought wrong. Y'all I'm so excited to bring this baby girl into the world. I said wipping my tears that was flowing nun stop. Kentrell grabbed the camera and began saying how he felt.

"The girl I fell in love with years ago is having my daughter.." he ended what he was saying. "So guys we'll see you guys at the house" we said cutting the camera off. "I love you baby" kentrell said kissing me. "I love you to dada" I said kissing him back.

Once we made it to the house, we showered, ate. "Thank you guys for watching. Make sure you like, comment, & subscribe. We love you guys. Comment down below what y'all wanna see on our channel. We love y'all and see y'all in the next video" kentrell said cutting the camera off. "I'm go edit in the basement okay baby ?" He said walking towards the door. " okay" I looked at him.

After he was Finished editing he can in the room. I felt the bed dipped down and a pair of arms wrap around my stomach. "Goodnight babygirl" he said as kissed my cheeks. "Goodnight baby" I said dosing off.