10.What Happened Last Night?.

A/N: This takes place after Peter's 21st birthday when Tony decides to celebrate in style...

Peter woke up with a killer headache, one very close to what his sensory overloads feel like but different. He didn't feel like he was on the verge of an intense panic attack, it was more like he was on the verge of throwing up. He held his vomit as long as he could but eventually, he threw up the contents of his stomach.

"Not in the lab Pete, go to the bathroom next time." Tony was laying on the floor across the room and from the sound of his voice he wasn't feeling much better than Peter.

"Sorry, it kinda just happened." Both Tony and Peter sat up and faced each other for a while before Peter asked the question they were both thinking.

"Tony, what the hell happened last night?" Tony kept looking from the floor to Peter and then back to the floor, a look of shock and confusion on his face.

"I don't know but come look at this." Peter crawled across the floor to look at what Tony was so intrigued with. As Peter got closer he saw some words written in what appeared to be sharpie on the floor next to where Tony was laying seconds prior.

"What does it say, my head hurts too much to read," Peter complained as he collapsed on the ground and rolled over onto his back.

"Maybe I don't want to read it?" Tony said in a whiney tone.

"You wrote it, you read it." This caught Tony off guard.

"What do you mean I wrote it? You remember me writing it?"

"No, but it's obviously your handwriting, and even drunk last night you would have killed me for writing anything anywhere other than paper." Tony nodded, Peter had a point.

"Fine, in very messy handwriting it says, Deactivate suit 42 AKA Party suit."

"Party suit? What's that and why did drunk you tell you to deactivate it?"

"I don't know but it must be important, let's do some digging around." Tony went to stand up but quickly sat back down.

"Maybe after breakfast and some aspirin."

Tony may be a disaster in the kitchen but he knows how to cook a killer hangover breakfast. He made eggs with avocado toast on wheat bread with a banana and water with two aspirin on the side.

"Wow, you seem to know what I didn't even know I wanted."

"Well, I've cured many a hangover with this." They both chuckle and cheer their glasses of water before taking the pills.

"I can't believe I can't even remember my twenty-first birthday, and you write yourself a weird-ass message." Peter starts eating despite the sick feeling in his gut.

"Well that my friend means it was a great night." They continue eating in silence until both plates are empty.

"Okay now let's figure out what I meant last night."

They headed down to the basement of the tower where Tony keeps all of his suits. He took a quick inventory of all the models he has and noticed one is missing.

"Interesting..." Tony saif, staring at the rack where the missing suit should be.

"What?" Peter put down a wrench that he was playing with and joined Tony.

"Suit 42 is missing but I don't recall naming it the party suit. JARVIS, what's the location of suit 42?"

"That information is classified." Tony and Peter look at each other, confused.

"JARVIS, What do you mean that's classified?"

"That information is classified." Tony started to get frustrated.

"Override classified information on suit 42."

"Override classified information on suit 42 denied." Tony headed over to his computer and started trying to look for himself to see if he could find anything in the database.

"Did you find anything?" Peter loomed over his shoulder, his curiosity at an all time high.

"Nothing on the suit, but I found this security camera footage." Tony pressed play and sat back in his chair as they both watched it.

After the video finished, Tony looked at Peter. They both expressed the same 'oh shit, we're dead' look.

"If you ever tell anyone about this I'll kill you." They both looked back at the screen in shock.

"Even if I did tell someone, I don't think they'd believe me."

~~~~~
A/N: hi, I know it has been wayyyyy too long but I might keep updating again if people are still interested.