Flash back

As we get to the cemetery, we start looking for a tomb with an angel statue holding a book, good thing the cemetery is small. "Look guys! over here!" M'gann said as we all walk to her "great job! now the switch should be right about..." "hello me amigo" oh no, this can't be good "oh look, it's Two-face, the one villain who's bad at finding excuses to get Bane out of the room" Mr.Freeze said "so, I laughed at him and got him out of his cell to give him a good lesson, when he told me that I was an idiot to believe a Two-faced man, and he also convinced me by giving me cold venom that makes me immune to his own attacks, so let's test it shall we, BRING ON THE RING!" Bane yelled while inserting the venom into his body and taking a fighting stance "uhhh, this might not be the best time considering the fact that they are both strong people and we are kids who have never learned to fight" Robin said "we have been taught how to fight! Remember what batman taught us, you take Mr.Freeze and his henchmen," I told Robin "but leave bane to me" I said with a cold look.

Robin and I leap onto our opponents, M'gann helping Robin, when I realize that Two-face was no where to be found. That back stabbing Two-faced...oh wait, Two-face, Two-faced, *laugh* can't believe I didn't see it before, he played us, he gave Bane the keys to his and Mr.Freeze's cell and I never remember he and I taking the keys, he must have already had them! So he was in with Joker from the start! Is any villain here not in with that creep?!? And just at that moment did I see Two-face about to shoot Robin "ROBIN LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU!" but he didn't move fast enough, Robin got shot in the leg and couldn't move afterwords "ugh...oww..." He said crawling to get to a tomb and sit up straight "Robin!" M'gann screamed "*maniacal laugh* looks like Two-face got to pluck the bird before me" Bane and Mr.Freeze laughed "you...hurt...my...BROTHER!!!!" I screamed making lightening appear from the sky shocking all 3 bad guys "AHHH RUN AWAY ME COMPADRES!! RUN!" Bane screamed running away with the other two, plus the henchmen "Electra! calm down!" M'gann said trying to stop my anger "wha? man I'm kinda...light....headed" I said falling to the ground.

"-ak up, sis wake up!" Robin said tapping my face "huh! wha? How long was I out?!" I asked "like two minutes" M'gann said "Oh thank god, ROBIN! are you ok?" I asked worried "I'm find he only slightly scratched my leg" Robin said "well can you stand up?" I asked "yeah, I think I can" he said getting up with help from M'gann "thank god, now let's try to find that tomb again" I said walking around trying to find it. "Here it is!" I yelled, calling everyone else over "so, how do you know about this tomb, it's not really whelming to know you've been to a cemetery and just found this tomb" Robin said "well don't expect me to tell you every bit of my life" I said flipping a button which opened a door that led to a stair case "so...you do go to cemeterys in your spare time?" M'gann asked *sigh* "no, this....this is where I got my powers" I said sadly "what?! how did you not tell me this? I thought it was cuz you were in science class and something bad happened" Dick said "oh yeah, something bad happened all right, just, not where I told you it happened"

3 years ago...

This happened when I was 12, yeah I know, young age right? well not for Batman. Robin had been out that day and Joker was up to no good, so, Batman asked me to go with him, and it wasn't long after that that we found him, he was in Arkham's science lab when Batman and I stepped into him and Harley making Joker toxin to escape, of course, that was never going to happen, but, they caught me off guard and knocked me out. It wasn't long after that that I saw myself strapped to an electric chair and with Harley pulling the strings no less, I knew I was pretty much done for. She kept electrocuting me over and over again until she broke the remote and it just went crazy, I could feel the electricity going into my body, as if it was controlling me and I just went nuts. I felt rage going into my body and it was too much so, I let the animal out, with my new powers I literally overloaded the chair with electricity and the entire place had a power outage I could see just fine, but it was pitch black. I was attacking Joker and Harley until I heard Batman's voice saying, "stop Electra they've had enough! stop!" that's when I realized, for that short period of time, I had turned into something horrible, I had turned into, a monster.

Present day...

"...We had brought Joker and Harley to jail and then went to the batcave, but I almost killed them that day, even though it was the Joker, I swore to myself I would NEVER use that power again" I finished "but...it wasn't your fault, you had just gotten your-" "that doesn't matter Robin, it was still me doing it," I said with a sickening tone "and that's why when I get angry, I get REAL angry" I said with tears in my eyes "but, you can learn to control it! I know you can!" M'gann said "it's not that simple" "yes it is! I had to learn how to use my powers once apon a time, I know you can do it!" she continued "look, now's not the time to be talking about this, we need to get down there and save whoever the hell is on that chair, if it even works" I said starting to walk down the stairs. Robin and M'gann exchanged glances and walked down with me. I was not looking forward to going back into that room but, for my friends, I would risk my life.