Reunited With Old Friends/On the Search

"Y/N?" came a familiar voice that seemed to echo around you. "Will!" you exclaimed. You didn't know where you were. Everything was black, except for the figure of Will, who looked horrible. He was pale, dirty, and weak. You ran to him, but you didn't seem to go anywhere. "Will!" you screamed. "Where are you?" 
"I don't know. Please help me," Will's voice was shaky and raspy. "How? What can I do?" you asked helplessly. "Go to Mike's house. They'll know. They'll tell you everything."

Then Will seemed to fade from your sight. "Will? Will! WILL!!!!"
Will's last words seemed to repeat themselves in your mind from a faint whisper to almost a scream. "Everything. Everything! EVERYTHING!"

You wake with a hard gasp. "It was just a dream." you say out of breath. Then, you thought again to yourself:
Was it?

You then hear your mother's voice. Almost as if she was talking to someone. 
"Will can you hear me? Will?"

You get out of your bed and head peak in the doorway of your mom's room. Your mom was on the couch, her head in her hands and rocking back and forth. After a few seconds, Jonathan cam out of his room. "Mom?" he said to her.
"-Jonathan! Y/N! Come here!" she signaled for the both of you to enter her room. The both of you do so uneasily. "Mom, what is this?" Jonathan asked. "Come here. Come here." she sniffled. "What's going on?" you asked. "It's Will. It's Will, he's...he's trying to talk to me."
You give her a worried look. "-He's trying to talk to you?" Jonathan asked, worriedly. "-Yes, through... through the lights." your mother replied, pointing to the Christmas lights that were scattered around the room. "Mom-" Jonathan started.
"--I know. I know. Just watch." 
Your mother took a deep sigh. "Will... your brother and sister's here. Can you show him what you showed me, baby? Please..." 
One of the lights went off and you and your mother gasped. "Did you see that?" she asked excitedly. 
"-It's the electricity, Mom." Jonathan said sternly. "It's acting up."
"No."
"It's the same thing that fried the phone." Jonathan persisted.
"No! It is not the electricity, Jonathan." your mother screamed. You were thrown aback a bit by her sudden outburst. "Something is going on here!"
"-Yesterday, the wall--"
"-What? What about the wall?" Jonathan asked. 
"-I don't know. I don't know."
" -Mom, first the lights, then the wall?  You're scaring Y/N!"
 "I just know that Will is here."
"-No, Mom." Jonathan replied. 
 "Maybe if I get more lamps-- " you mother got up. but Jonathan stopped her and put both hands on her cheeks. Tears were appearing on the surface of his eyes.
-No, Mom. You don't need more lamps.You need to stop this, okay? He is just lost.People are looking for him,and they're going to find him."
" Okay." your mother said, giving in. "-This isn't helping."
"-Okay, okay.I'm sorry. I'm sorry." your mother sniffled."Can you do me a favor, Mom?" Jonathan asked. "Can you just try and get some sleep?
"Yeah." your mother replied. "-Huh? Can you do that for me?"
" -I promise. I will. Yeah.-I just need to sit here for a minute."
"All right, I'll go make breakfast." Jonathan said, rubbing circles on your mother's back.
Jonathan sighed. "Wanna help me, Y/N?" he asked. You nodded and headed down to the kitchen with your brother.

You made eggs spread on toast. "Hey, Johnny?" you asked. "Yeah." he replied. "Can you take me to Mike's house after breakfast? I wanna see them. I'm pretty sure the whole gang will be there. I know they are."
"Yeah. Sure." Jonathan replied blankly. You smile. "Thank you." you reply. "Eat up, then I'll take you. "Okay!"

You scarfed down your eggs and toast before Jonathan could even eat his. You go to your room and put on a f/c t-shirt, jeans, throw on your jean jacket and put your hair in a ponytail. 

By the time you were ready, Jonathan had just finished his breakfast. You went outside to wait by his car and it took him 8 minutes to finally come outside. You spent those 8 minutes playing and catching up with Chester.