The SnowBall

It's been a month and a half. I had to stay out of school for the rest of the month due to me getting sick after being exposed to shit in the lab and the tunnels, so I've been having a fever, throwing up black liquid, and a sore throat from the acid in the black liquid I've been vomiting. That was fun.

Well, anyway. Today is the Snowball. I hope this goes well. I hope to dance with Dustin. I plan to tell him how I feel tonight.
Also, no one except Will knows I'm coming. I wanna surprise everyone. 

"-Ready?" my mom asked me. "Yeah," I replied briskly. I followed my mom to her room and went into the master bathroom.

(This song will be used to read this scene like a montage of you getting ready for the SnowBall and arriving to it)

*Start song now*

Mom first started with my hair. She was curling it tight curls. She then clipped the top layer of hair with a white bow. 
"Ready to get dressed?" mom asked me as I glanced at myself in the mirror. 
"Yes," I replied. She brought my dress in a plastic wrap and a white hanger. 
"Mom, how much did you pay for that?" I asked as I saw the the price tag was still hanging from the dress, but I couldn't see the price. 
"It was a little pricey, but I still managed," mom replied as she took the plastic wrap off of the dress. 
"Mom. We could've just gotten me something made of cotton. Not that expensive fabric. It's too much," I said as mom handed me the dress. 
"Yeah, well I wanted to give you something special. This is your first dance after all," mom said with a sweet smile. I smiled back and closed the bathroom door. 
I changed into the dress. It was up to my knees and was pretty comfortable. 

From the outside I heard music and guessed that my mom was dancing with Will. I heard Jonathan was gonna take Will and mom was gonna take me because she still had to help me with makeup. 

I put on the silver flats and a pearl bracelet that went with it. I opened the door. 
"Oh honey, you look beautiful," my mom said smiling and embracing me in a warm hug that made winter feel like it didn't exist. "Thanks mom,"
"Ready for makeup?" mom asked. "Yeah..." I replied. I wasn't much a fan in makeup. I always thought it made people look fake. But, mom then explained to me that makeup was to enhance beauty, not cover it up. That's when I realized I should at least try it and see what it was like. 

My mom started with some powder to cover my pores. She then put silver glittery eye shadow on me along with mascara. I didn't want to overpower my face, so I didn't want blush or eyeliner so we skipped to the lips. We used watermelon flavored lip gloss. 

When My mom was done with me, this was the end result (I know the dress looks longer but the dress should go to the knees):