The Bathtub

Your POV

After Eleven regained some of her strength back, Mike took her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up. 
"Hey, Dustin?" I asked as he was looking out the window. "Yeah?" He asked, cocking his head in my direction. "Look what I swiped from Troy when Eleven broke his arm," I held out the knife he had used against me. "Y/N, you're a genius!" he exclaimed. "Now we can be more prepared for what might come when we go and save Will," I smile. He showed off his toothless grin.

All of a sudden, I hear something coming from Mike's radio. Dustin must've heard it too because he cocked his head in the same direction mine went. I approached the radio and held it up to my ear. It sounded like Lucas. "I think Lucas is trying to communicate with us," I said looking to Dustin who's eyes widened as I spoke. "Shit," he ran to the bathroom and opened the door. 
"-Guys! It's Lucas,I think he's in trouble."

El and Mike came out of the bathroom and followed Dustin. "Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate? " Dustin asked as they approached me. "Yeah." Mike replied. "What if he found it?"

I gave Mike the radio. Lucas's voice continued to break out. "What's he saying?" Mike asked, looking up from the radio. "I don't know, he's way out of range." Dustin replied. 
"-Son of a bitch." Lucas's voice said clearly from the radio. "Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down.We can't understand you." Mike said through the radio. 

Lucas's voice was screaming through the radio. I could barely make out what he was saying. ""Mad hen."Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?" Dustin asked looking to Mike. 
" The bad men are coming!" came Lucas's voice a little more clearly from the radio. "Bad men?" Mike repeated like a question. His eyes seemed to burst into flame as if he realized something, then I had realized it to. "Bad men!" Mike exclaimed. He gasped and told Eleven to stay where she was. Dustin and I followed him out of the basement.

We ran upstairs to the closest window and looked out. There was a white van that had letters in blue bold font that said "Hawkins Power and Light"   
"What's that guy doing?" Mike asked, examining the mysterious looking van.
"You don't think..." Dustin trailed off, exchanging looks with Mike and I. Mike then sprinted from the window, me and Dustin continuing to look out the window. I exchanged uneasy glances with Dustin before more vans started driving towards the house. "Holy shit." I whispered loudly before Dustin closed the curtains. 

Dustin and I ran to the kitchen where Mike was talking to his mom. "Mike!" I yelled. "One second." Mike said, pointing a finger at us. "Mike!" Dustin yelled. Mike turned and faced us. "We need to leave..." Dustin said out of breath. "...right now."

Dustin and I ran off, Mike followed before his mom called his name. He told her something, but I didn't hear what he said before his mom made another remark about his leave. 

We ran out of the door and to the bikes. Dustin and Mike grab their bikes and run with me and Eleven following. We reach the vans and Eleven and I mount the backs of the boy's bikes. Before we rode off I noticed a man looking specifically at Eleven and Eleven gave him a look that I couldn't tell which emotion she was showing. Was it fear? Anger? Sadness? I couldn't tell.
"Go, go, go,go, go, go, go, go, go!" Dustin said briskly as he and I rode off. Mike immediately started peddling and the men retreated to their vans. 

Once we were out range of the house, Dustin put on his microphone. "Dustin!  Dustin, do you copy?" Lucas's voice boomed through the radio. Dustin put a hand to his ear. "Yeah, Lucas, they're on us." Dustin replied as he continued to peddle. "Where are you?" Lucas asked. "Cornwallis." Dustin replied. 
"Meet me at Elm and Cherry!" Lucas exclaimed. "Copy. Elm and Cherry!" Dustin yelled. "Okay." Mike replied.