The Battle of Starcourt

Your POV

El continued to scream and my head was pounding from stress and that stupid beam that was creating a hole to the Upside Down.
"What is that?" Erica exclaimed as the thing inside her started to crawl up inside her leg.
"There's something in there," Mike exclaimed.
"Jesus Christ," Dustin exclaimed. 
"Keep her talking.Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan said as got up and started to sprint.
Mike was telling her to stay awake. Mike got her positioned her in a sitting up stance. I went to her side and grabbed her free hand. She gripped it really tight. Robin tried talking to her.
"You know, it's not actually that bad.There was a...The goalie on my soccer team,Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane,"
"Robin," Steve interjected. "Yeah?" she replied. "You're not helping," he replied. "I'm sorry," she replied.

Just then Jonathan came back. "Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" Jonathan said.
"Okay," El sobbed.
"Need you to stay real still. Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?" he said, handing Mike a wooden spoon and placing it in El's mouth. She gripped my hand tighter as Jonathan readied himself. "Do it," Mike assured. 
He then started to cut into her leg. Pus and blood started to flow out like the hoover damn had broken. 
El screamed in pain and I started to cry. I hated seeing people I love in pain. And El was one of my best friends. My first real girlfriend since Sarah. And I didn't want to lose her too.
Once Jonathan had finished cutting, he placed a gloved hand inside her leg. Everyone groaned as I let out a sob and El continued to scream. El's nails started to dig into the side of my hand, cutting skin, but I didn't care because I knew she was having more immense pain then I was. 
Everyone started to scream at him to stop, then El spat the spoon out of her mouth and screamed "Stop! Stop it!" 
Jonathan stopped and took his hand out. "I can do it," El sobbed as she sat up. She looked to me and she loosened her grip on my hand and I let her go. I gave her a worried look. "I can do it," she reassured me. She then used her hand and used her on her own leg. She started screaming.
"God! God!" which turned into a wail. I started to panic and my breathing began to falter. I started to cough and saw blood on my arm, but I ignored it and gripped El's shoulder. I could feel her telekinetic energy like a vibration. 
I looked at her leg and noticed that something was peeking out of it. Just then the glass behind us shattered and I covered myself. I felt it leave cuts on my back. When I looked back up, El was levitating a strange creature on her hand and she threw it. 
Just then I saw three adult figures: Mom, Hopper, and some man I have never seen before. Hopper stepped on the creature and they stared at us worriedly. 

I attacked mom with a hug because I haven't seen her in over 24 hours. We all greeted each other and once everything settled down, Mike started to explain everything.
"The Mind Flayer,it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world-"
"-And it almost did.That was just one tiny piece of it," Nancy interjected.
"How big is this thing?" Hopper asked.
" It's big. Thirty feet, at least," Jonathan replied.
"Yeah. It sorta destroyed your cabin. Sorry," Lucas chimed in.
"Okay, so, just to be clear, this...this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of gigantic... weapon?" Steve asked.
"Yes," Nancy replied.
"-But instead of, like, screws and metal, the Mind Flayer made its weapon...with melted people."
"Yes. Exactly," Nancy replied. 
"Yeah, okay. I-- Yeah, I'm just making sure," Steve shrugged.
"Are we sure this thing is still out there,still alive?" mom asked.
"El beat the shit out of it,but, yeah, it's still alive," Max replied.
"-But if we close the gate again--" Will spoke.
"We cut the brain off from the body," Max said. 
"And kill it. Theoretically," Lucas interjected. 
"-Yoo hoo!" came the voice of the other man. He came towards us waving his hands. He laid out papers. 
"Okay, this is what Alexei called"the hub." Now, the hub takes us to the vault room." he said pointing to a certain point on his drawn map. 
"Okay, where's the gate?" Hopper asked.
"Right here.I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room maybe 50 feet or so,"
"More like 500," Erica interjected. The man looked up at Erica. "What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?" Erica sassed.
"I'm sorry, who are you?" the man asked.
"Erica Sinclair. Who are you?" Erica challenged.
"Murray...Bauman," the man responded.
"Listen, Mr. Bunman, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, but I've been down in that shithole for 24 hours. And with all due respect,you do what this man tells you, you're all gonna die," Erica said. 
"I'm sorry, why is this four-year-old speaking to me?" Murray asked.
"Um, I'm ten, you bald bastard!" Erica yelled.
"Erica!" Lucas exclaimed.
"Just the facts," Erica replied.
"She's right. You're all gonna die," I interjected. "-but you don't have to. Excuse me," I cut through to Murray. "Sorry, may I?" I asked.
"Please," Murray responded with sass. "Dustin, you got a pencil?" I asked. He nodded and handed me one
I found a point on the map and pointed to it. "Okay, see this room here?This is a storage facility," I circled the point. "There's a hatch in here that feeds into their underground ventilation system. That will lead you to the base of the weapon. It's a bit of a maze down there, but between me, Dustin and Erica,we can show you the way," I explained.
"You can show us the way?" Hopper asked me.
"Don't worry, you can do all the fighting and the dangerous hero shit, and we'll just be your..."
"-Navigators," Dustin and I said in unison. 
"No," Hopper said shaking his head. My expression went blank. "Nope," he said again.