(2) - Widow's Bite

ACE HOPPED DOWN THE VENT AND SQUEALED when her eyes found her motorcycle. The very motorcycle that's just as obnoxious as her ensemble. One side of the Baja motorcycle was red, the other blue. Matching her entire outfit and makeup. It's been two days since she escaped and the police station has been surprisingly empty.

They're out looking for one of Ryker's most infamous prisoners. "Oh, baby! How I missed you!" She ran her painted nails along the side of it and her smile fell into a frown at the sight of the yellow wheel lock on the back tire. "Those bastards! Did they hurt you, sweetie?" She asks the inanimate object. This bike was the only friend she had beside Seph but Seph was always gone working.

"Do you always talk to yourself?" Ace's gun is pointed at the redhead leaning on a black bike across the room. 

"Who the hell are you?" She demands calmly but her heart was rapid, how did she not notice the woman? 

"That doesn't matter, what does matter is; who the hell are you?" The woman's voice is calm as Ace's brows furrow in confusion.

"Are you the cops?" Ace asks as she pops her gum and the redhead shakes her head. She was beautiful. 

"Unlike the cops, I can take you down," Ace's eyes widened and she shot the wheel lock on her tire and of course, it broke it. But before she could jump on the bike her face is shoved into the wall and her arm is tightly folded behind her. Ace felt no pain because that trick had been used on her before.

"Hey, lady! I'm just tryin' to get the hell outta here!" Her voice is muffled as the woman pushes her face into the cement wall harder. 

"Don't make me ask again." Her voice is gruff and Ace sighs, time for that luck of hers to do its magic. Ace bucks her head backward and pushes off the wall. Her head hits the woman's forehead and her body pushes the woman to the ground. She gets up off the ground immediately.

Ace's eyes narrow as she assesses this strange woman, "If you know who I am, you know not to mess with me." Her enemy chuckles unamusedly. 

"If you knew who I was, you'd be running for the hills, Ace." Of course, this strangely strong woman would know who Ace was. Looks like her luck might be running out... 

"Come on sugar', just let me get my bike and go. Nothing else has to happen." Her arms were crossed like a child, Ace spied her gun on the floor beside her bike and made a move for the redhead.

She didn't know how to react as Ace jumped onto the table beside them and jumped on top of the other woman. Her thighs wrapped around her head and when they hit the ground Ace punched the woman once and ran to her bike. She slammed down on the kickstart and picked up her gun then she rammed through the garage door with ease and began her descent down the gravel road. 

The woman coughs and looks at the hole in the door. She wasn't expecting that much of a fight from a simple thief. Although, she isn't a simple thief if she can escape from Rykers with such ease and on such a regular basis. The redhead hopped on her bike and drove through the hole Ace made, following the deranged blonde. 

SHE TURNED INTO THE DRIVEWAY with no difficulty and hit the kill switch on her bike as soon as she reached the inside of the garage. Ace has had this house since she could remember. All she had when she found this life was her journal with a few things written inside. One of those things saying that her name is Roseana Damien.

But names meant little to nothing to Ace, she went by many. Ace being her preferred name. As soon as Ace entered the house she walked over to the laptop on the dusky desk. "I was gone for a week and this is what happens?" She asks herself and sits at the desk, wiping most of it away with her hand and opening the laptop. 

'Women with red hair green eyes and good fighting skills' Ace typed into the search engine then hit the enter button. Almost instantaneously a photo of the woman popped up on her screen. She was in a nice blazer and her hair was straightened. Ace sighed with a small smile on her painted lips. She zoomed in on the picture to examine the annoyed look in the redhead's eyes.

Ace rolls her eyes, "She's even prettier in the pictures!" Ace exclaims and clinks the link that reads; 'Black Widow releases all of S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA's info onto the net and has to face the consequences.' Ace's mouth falls open into an 'O' shape and she slams the screen shut. She holds her head in her hands and sits in her seat, still as a rock. 

"Oh my god, I fought THE Black Widow... and won?! I mean, of course, I won! But, it's Black Widow!" Ace is proud of herself and practically pats herself on her back. 

Ace talking to herself was nothing out of the ordinary, it's also what made sure nobody back in Rykers messed with her. Something about 'Don't fuck with the crazy bitches, they bite.' Ace feels the sting of something poking her neck but doesn't feel the shock that came with it.

She ripped the Widow's Bite from her neck and furrowed her brows at the sight of the circular disk. "Oh!" Ace shouts and shoots the shield she has hanging on the wall and it reflects perfectly through the window to hit Black Widow in the shoulder. Natasha gasps in pain as her eyes practically shoot out of her eye sockets. 

Ace stands up from the seat slowly, her eyes moving frantically as she searches for the Black Widow. "Come out, wherever you are, arachnid." Ace's voice is taunting as she walks down the hall, Natasha looks at the gunshot wound and rips a strip of her t-shirt off. Natasha ties the strip of cloth around her shoulder, under her arm and pulls it taut with her teeth. 

Ace spots orange out the window she runs toward the window and jumps throw it. She bends her knees and rolls on the short, fluffy grass and flips her hair out of her face. A wicked smirk on her lips as she just barely catches sight of the Black Widow... running away? "You started it! No backin' out now!" She calls out and hops on her bike, getting ready for a chase but when her foot slams down on the kickstart nothing happens.

The engine sputters before dying completely and Ace's mouth drops open then she clamps her jaw shut with anger. You can fuck with Ace all you want but you never touch her toys. She climbs off her motorcycle gracefully and walks back in the house silently. She ignores the broken glass cracking under her boots as she climbs the stairs to the second floor. When Ace enters her room she drops her pistol on the nightstand and changes into her pajamas.

"Oh, you will regret fucking with luck Nattie, you will regret it..."