❦ 2nd letter

15.2.20××, 2:15

I'm sorry, I meant to write to you on Valentine's day, but that was yesterday. And night letters are kinda my thing, and after every night is a new day. Pretty deep, huh?

Did you have a nice Valentine's day? I hope you did, you deserve every nice thing that comes your way.

Your smile was so bright at school again. I hope you know that you have the prettiest smile in the whole school. And if you don't, at least now you do.

The pink-red sweater was really cute by the way. You could wear it more often.

How much does your everyday outfit cost by the way? Fila shoes, probably brand jeans and a brand shirt? I could never afford that, I can barely buy the cheapest hoodie available.

It's cliche, but I think your hoodies look so soft. It would probably be wonderful to fall asleep in them.

I hope you sleep well, even as I'm writing this desperate love letter, which you will never get.

I really am desperate, huh.

Just kidding, writing these letters is actually really fun. I mean, writing is an easy way to clear my mind of everything. It's a good way to kill time, too.

Maybe I'll be an author when I grow up. Just kidding, I could never write a book.

Whoops, it's almost half past two again.

The time between 3 o'clock and 4 o'clock is really scary, that's when spirits are more active than normal. I once heard a loud thump from the kitchen and I got so scared that I had to sleep curled under the blanket the rest of the night.

But in the morning I found out it was just my backpack. Stupid, stupid me.

Do you have any supernatural experiences, or any wannabe-ones like me?

Writing makes me really tired.

I should go to sleep.

Goodnight Na Jaemin, Nana.

Sleep really well.

I think I love you.