❦ 11th letter... almost

21.3.20××, 17:42

What is this, I'm writing during the day!?

All of my letters have disappeared!!!

I have no clue where they could be, and I can't remember everything that I vented in them. I hope I mentioned the most important things, which are all the reasons why I love you.

Why am I almost crying after those letters? I'm scared that someone will see them! There is some stuff in there that I would like no one but me to know, even though I wrote them in love letters meant for you.  

Maybe I should stop this whole desperate le-

"Jeno, why the hell are you writing those stupid letters of yours again?" Jeno heard a voice from behind him and froze completely.

There stood his little brother, little step-brother to be exact, staring at his writings, a frown on his face.

"Park Jisung, what the hell?" Jeno asked angrily, standing up in front of the younger, even though he was the same height as him.

"Uhh, nothing special, just came in to look for something quick to eat, I'm going to dance practise with Chenle."

"Where from Chenle's ass do you know that I'm writing letters?"

"Well, not from Chenle's ass that's for sure, but I'm not stupid. They are under your clothes, all ten of them. I mean they were, they're not there anymore."

"Park Jisung, why do you know where they are?"

"Stupid hyung, I cleaned yesterday, don't you remember? Of course, I cleaned our closet too, and I saw them. How could I have known what they were, or why they were there. I sent them with our address, they were for, who, Jaemin I think?"

"Oh fucking fuck, Jisung, they were love letters! You actually sent my secret, unsent love letters to that person! What will he think of me now, think about it!" Jeno roared angrily. Of course, Jisung couldn't have known, but now Jeno's life was ruined.

His secret love letters had been sent away to Jaemin.

The letters that had always been meant to stay secret.

The letters about Jeno's late night feelings had been sent away to Jaemin, and that couldn't be undone.

"Jisung... Sungie..." Jeno was now close to crying.

The sat back on the kitchen chair, crumpled the letter and threw it somewhere in the kitchen's direction.

"Do you know what's written in them?"