❦ nana

You seem to know where I live, so just come to my place right after school.

Let's talk.

- Nana -

Jeno read the yellow sticky-note over and over again as he made his way to Jaemin's home in the city centre. He hoped, he hoped so badly that the note wasn't just a prank.

The yellow sticky-note had been on the door of Jeno's locker when the man had arrived at school.

Jeno didn't have a clue when Jaemin's school day would end because the two had only some classes together, but soon he was already standing in front of Jaemin's apartment building. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door, stepped in and started to climb up the stairs.

Jeno had been standing in front of Jaemin's door for minutes, but he couldn't find the courage to press the doorbell. He had checked a hundred times that the door read Na, but it was still difficult.

Finally, eyes closed, Jeno managed to press the doorbell, making the bell ring inside the apartment. The next panic started when he heard footsteps.

Slowly, the door opened, and Jaemin's head peeked from the narrow opening. Jeno's heart did backflips, his heart rose to his throat and his knees were about to buckle. 

"H-hey", Jeno swallowed, and Jaemin opened the door wider to let Jeno in his apartment.

"Hey, Lee Jeno. Make yourself at home", Jaemin said, leaving Jeno in the hall to take off his shoes. The younger walked to the living room, and Jeno followed after getting his shoes off.

"Hold on, wait just a sec." Jaemin suddenly jumped off the sofa, walked to the other room and returned with a bunch of papers in his hands.

Jeno's letters in his hands.

"Are these from you or Jisung? Wait, why am I even asking, of course they're from you, Jisung goes to a different school and is not friends with Mark." Jaemin explained, studying the letters in his hands.

Jeno nodded, swallowing as Jaemin took out the first letter. The situation was starting to feel like a conversation, which made Jeno anxious.

"I like you... how cute", Jaemin smiled, reading the letter. He set it down and took the next one in his hand. 

"I think I love you... pretty adorable. And no, I don't have any supernatural experiences", Jaemin turned his head to look at Jeno, a smile on his face. Jeno's heart did a flip again, his cheeks probably looked like tomatoes.

"Awws, little Jeno is flustered!" Jaemin giggled his adorable laugh and Jeno turned his head away from the younger.

"Okay, let's be serious." Jaemin stopped smiling and set the rest of the letters on the sofa's armrest.