Alone Together

It had been about three days since Wilbur joined Schlatt and his friends and well it would be an understatement to say he was getting along. Wilbur fit in perfectly and Schlatt was elated. Wilbur had been struggling in world geography lately so Schlatt and Connor offered to help him, both are going to Wilbur's apartment after school. Schlatt sighed sitting in his physics class. He had no friends in this class so it was pretty boring, he started thinking to himself about later today and all the possibilities.

'I wonder if we're actually going to study or it we're just gonna end up taking or some shit.' Schlatt thinks scribbling random small drawings on his paper. 'We probably won't get any work done.' Schlatt looked from his paper, to his blabbering teacher, to the clock. 'Five minutes before school is out.' Schlatt thinks a small smile on his face.

Schlatt was on his way to the small tables outside of school, as of on cue he and Connor turned the corner at the same time, Wilbur following Connor. "Jesus Christ Schlatt!" Connor exclaims jumping back, also causing Wilbur to jump a bit. "Oh hey guys" Schlatt says snickering to himself. "What was that Connor?" Wilbur asks confused as to why Connor is on the verge of a heart attack. "That's revenge for you scaring the fuck out of me a few days ago." Schlatt says sticking his tongue out mockingly. "Shut up Schlatt." Connor says composing himself. Wilbur just stood behind Connor, clearly confused.

All three friends were sitting at one of the small  circular tables outside, Connor spoke up first "Schlatt have you checked your phone? I need to go soon and I'm at least 100% sure you haven't checked it." Connor says sarcastically head in his hands. "Oh, no I didn't have any internet connection in physics.." Schlatt trails off pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Connor

Connor: hey Schlatt I'm not going to be able to come with you and Wilbur I have stuff to do. Still do have fun without me!
2:14 pm

Connor: don't have too much fun ;)
2:54 pm

Schlatt looked up from his phone clearly flustered. That little bitch had followed up his previous text immediately after he opened his phone. Schlatt rubs his temples only able to make out a small, "fuck you conor eat pant." Before Connor runs off, he shouted a quick "See you later losers!" Waving as he dispersed into the crowd of wandering high schoolers. "Uh... so are we still going to study or.." Wilbur says quietly. "Oh yea sorry Connors just being annoying." Schlatt says changing attitudes in a blink of an eye.

Schlatt and Wilbur had walked away from the table, now heading in.. "wait where are we going?" Schlatt asks. "Oh uh I saw in the group chat that your car was in the shop, so I being the smart person I am, came to school today on..!" Wilbur pauses for dramatic effect before Schlatt notices what's about to happen. "Wilbur no-" "a bike!" Wilbur says excitement in his voice.

"Your going to kill both of us if we ride home to your house." Schlatt says, clearly not ready to put his life on the line. "Come on Schlatt it's either this or we're walking." Wilbur says already on the bike, one helmet on his head the other in his hand, waiting to accompany schlatt's head. Schlatt eyed the tallish light yellow bike. It looked fairly new. "When did you buy it?" Schlatt questions. "Like a day ago, the bus was getting annoying so now I bike to school everyday." Wilbur explains.

Schlatt sighed making the biggest mistake, he looked into Wilbur's eyes. "Pleaseeee Schlatt! It'll be fun! And I promise if I kill you, you can haunt me for forever!" He says whining, desperately trying to get the other on the bike. Schlatts face dusted pink, god dammit. "Ok fine we'll ride your stupid bike, and if you kill me I'm going to sue you from hell." He says putting the helmet on his head. "Woohoo!" Wilbur cheers.