chapter 2

At her the boys had a bath Nikolai got them dressed. They where wearing matching clothes which I found really cute. Even aurora was dressed in the same thing. I was the odd one out. I was wearing a tee and jeans. When we got to mom's house I got the babies out of the car. The boys ran up to the front door while screaming grandma. I chuckled as I laid aurora's head on my chest while gently bouncing her in the baby carrier. "Gwanma!" They both shouted in unison as mom opened the door. She stoop down to their level and they gave her a big hug and kisses. I walked over to them and smiled. "Oh my grandbabies are getting so big" she said as she kissed their slightly flushed cheek and they giggled.

"No grandma where wittle man" Logan said and we all laughed "yeah" Lorenzo said. Nikolai placed his hand on the small of my back and we walked inside the house. "Where is gwampa?" They asked while looking around.

"He's upstairs" grandma said and they both ran up the stairs. "Be careful, don't run walk" I whispered, I didn't want them to fall. I looked up at Nikolai with a worried look and he said it was ok. Aurora started wailing around, I began patting her back and she started crying. "Maybe she doesn't want to be in the carrier" mom said and I nodded and took her out the carrier then hand the baby carrier to nick.

As soon as she quiet down mom took her from me. I sighed then walked into the living and sat down on the couch. I was so exhausted, I wanted boys to stay with their grandma and have a sleep over. I would love for aurora to stay too but I can't since I'm breastfeeding. I heard little footsteps coming towards me and Lorenzo screaming. "Momma" he said as he ran over to me then placed his small hand my leg. "Lowgan is bewin mean" he pouted and I smiled. "No I am not" Logan said then showed Lorenzo his tongue. Lorenzo ran over to him and showed him his tongue as well. "Mwenie" Lorenzo said and Logan pushed him and he fell on his butt.

"Logan you don't do that now say your sorry" I said and he shook his head. Lorenzo stood up and was about to hug Logan but he step back and fold his arms "No" he said then ran over to the other side of the room with a pout on his face.

"Since Logan is being a bad boy he's going on time out" I said and Logan smiled. "Come here baby mommy will give you a hug" I said and Lorenzo's face lit up, he ran over to me and climbed on top of the couch. I wrapped my arms around his small frame and hugged him tight. He giggled as I tickled him. "Noooooo!" Logan scream as he ran over to me. "My momma" he said while trying to pull Lorenzo off me "I want hwggies" he said with his lips pushed out.

"Tell Lorenzo your sorry and give him a hug" I whispered then placed Lorenzo on the floor "soowy Lolo" he said then hugged him and he hugged back. They both climbed on top of me and they gave me bear hugs. It's very cute that they call themselves Lolo sometimes. I heard aurora crying and it got louder I turned towards the direction of the crying and I saw mom walking towards me with a screaming baby.

"I think she's hungry by the way I'm preparing something for the boys would you like anything?" She asked as she gave aurora to me. I shook my head and she nodded "Come on boys let's get something in those little tummies" she said and they got off me and ran over to mom. I laid aurora down on my leg and she stared up at me her little hand balled in a fist and she had a sleepy look on her face. She shoved her thumb in her mouth and immediately began sucking her thumb. I removed her hand from her mouth then tapped her on her nose.

"My sweet baby" I cooed. She grabbed my finger and placed it in her mouth then began to suck on it. "You are hungry and I feed like 5 minutes ago" I cooed then removed my finger from her mouth. Her tongue touches the roof of her mouth creating a sucking sound "Nehhh neh" she cried. I pulled down one end of my shirt then brought her closer to my chest. I brushed my nipple against her lip and she began to suck. She made really cute noises while staring up at me. Her eyes slowly closing as she does so. When she was finished I laid her on my shoulder "ehhh eh" she started and I gently patted her back and she calm down. She burped and I continued patting her back while humming. Nikolai sat down beside me then pecked my lip.

"Is she asleep?" He asked and I shrugged, I eased her up a little and saw that her eyes were closed. I look over at Nikolai and nodded. "Here I want to pee hold her for me" I whispered then gave her to him. Her tiny hands opened up and her eyes slowly open. I sighed when she started to cry "hehhh heh" she cried I quickly ran into the bathroom and used it.

When I was finished I washed my hands with soap. I walked out and the place was quiet I rummaged through aurora's diaper bag and took out her pacifier then I walked back into the living room and I saw Nikolai gently patting her back. She was almost asleep until she stared up at me "hehhh" she began and I sighed then took her from Nikolai. Put the pacifier in her mouth and she to suck on it her little mouth moving and her hand balled in a fist.

"Nikolai I think the boys should have a sleep over here, I'm tired and I really would want a day off from the kids plus they never give mom and dad trouble and they love it here" I whispered and he agreed. The boys came running over to us and they jumped into Nikolai's lap.

"Boys do you wanna sleep over at grandma and grandpa's house" nick asked and they nodded. " Yeah gwampa" Logan shouted and aurora started moving around. "Owh" she began and Logan look down at her. "Shhh sissy is sweepy" Lorenzo whispered and they placed their hand on their lips.

"Well we're leaving then I hope I can get some sleep when I get home before aurora wakes up" I whispered then kissed both their cheeks. Nikolai stood up then stretch.

"Be good for grandma okay" nick said then kissed their forehead. They nodded and Nick turned on the tv. We told mom and dad bye then left the house. I laid aurora down in her car seat and she opened her eyes.

I ran my finger over her forehead a couple of time and her eyes slowly closed

I ran my finger over her forehead a couple of time and her eyes slowly closed. I got in the car and Nikolai drove off. I sighed in relief, I'm going to miss the boys though but I'm tired I can't get any sleep since aurora wants a lot of attention. The boys fight a lot and they also break a lot of stuff. A day off from them is okay for me.
••••••••••

THANKSFOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😴