chapter 5

NIKOLAI POV

Finally I'm going home to see my wife and kids. I walked into living room and looked around. "Everyone must be asleep, but its early" I whispered to myself then look down at the time, 9:32pm. I heard noises in the kitchen and I placed my briefcase down then walked into the kitchen. I shook my my head when I saw the twins on top of the island.

"What are you doing?" I asked and they jumped then screamed. I laughed then walked over to them.

"Dada you scwead me" Logan said and I chuckled. He pouted then folded his arms.

"Did you guys come out of your cribs?" I asked and they both gave me a smile. "You guys should be in bed sleeping" I said then lift them both off the island, I give them both a kiss.

"Dada cwookie" Lorenzo said then pointed at the cookies in the jar on the shelf.

"I don't know, mommy's not going like knowing that you guys were eating cookies" I whispered then placed the boys down on the floor. They gave me a really sad pout and I really couldn't resist.

"Okay only one" I said and they started cheering and dancing around. "Shush before mommy knows that we're downstairs" I said and they nodded, I handed them each a cookie and they said thank you. When they had finished eating I let them brush their teeth again then carried them upstairs to their room. I placed them down in their crib then gave them their stuffy and blankie. "Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite" I said and they both giggled.

"Gwood night dada" they said and I nodded and left their room. I walk down the hall to our room and I slowly opened the door. Serena was sleeping and her back was turned towards me. I smiled then walked over to my bed and remove all my clothes. I laid down on the bed and pulled her close to my body "Nick" she groaned and her eyes fluttered opened.

"You're back so late?" She asked and I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Shhh just go back to sleep baby" I whispered and she turned her back towards me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I closed my eyes and sleep consumed me.
•••••••••••••

I woke up when I heard Aurora crying though the baby monitor. I groaned then looked over at Serena who was still sleeping. I yawned then stood up and walked over to the door. Opening the door I walked down the hall to Aurora's room. "Neh neh" I walked over to her crib then looked down at her.

"Hey princess" I cooed and she quiet down and gave me a small smile. I picked her up then walked over to the changing table and cleaned her up then put on new clothes.

"All done" I whispered then held her up. She looked up at me and yawned, I had to awe "You are so precious how can I not have another one of you" I cooed and she gave me a small smile. I left the room and went back to ours. Opened the door and I saw Serena sitting up. The boys running around the room, she looked up at me and gave me a tired look. I walked up to her and handed Aurora over to her then sat down beside her.

"Dada" Logan said then ran over to me. I lift him off the floor and hugged him.

"What happened when daddy wasn't here did you give your mommy any trouble?" I asked and he shooked his head and smiled, I looked over at Serena who was feeding Aurora. Serena rolled her eyes then looked back down at Aurora. Lorenzo ran towards me and I laughed then held my hand out.

"High five my good boy" I said and he slapped my hand.

"Dada shwat IU-" he was about to say when Serena told him to be quiet the Lorenzo covered his mouth.

"What are you guys hiding let him speak" I said then removed Lorenzo hand from his mouth.

"Shwat IUP?" He asked and I was confused. IUP? I've never heard of that, Serena sighed and I wondered what he was talking about.

"Serena what are you hiding?" I asked and she shrugged then began burping Aurora.

"Oh momma don't want more baby" Logan said and Serena glared at him. He smiled and I looked over at Serena.

"Dada gave cwooke last nwight" Lorenzo said then showed Logan his tongue.

"What! I thought I said no cookies" she said and the boys started fighting.

"Poo poo head" Logan said then bite Lorenzo.

"Twatle tale" Lorenzo screamed then punched Logan. "Stop it you two, no fighting" Serena warned and I pulled them apart.

"Time out" I said then placed them both in a corner in the room. They sat there while showing each other their tongue. A knock sounded on the door and I told the person that he or she should come in. Matteo and Adriana walked in.

"What's wrong, why are those two mad at each other?" Adriana asked while pointing at the boys then took Aurora from Serena.

"They got into a fight" he said then paused. "Can you take them downstairs for their time out I wanna talk to Serena and make sure they stay for 5 minutes" I said to Matteo and they nodded and left. I turned towards Serena and she fold her arms while looking everywhere but me. I walked over to her and sat down on the bed.

"I thought I told you not to give them any cookies without asking me because you never know when they're tricking you" she said then looked over at me.

"I only gave them one plus I couldn't resist their cute little pouts" I said and she rolled her eyes and was about to stand up but I pulled her back down.

"Serena you don't wanna have anymore kids?" I asked and she began playing with her fingers.

"Nikolai I would love to have more kids but my body needs a break" she whispered and I sighed."Why won't you let me take the pills anymore nick?"

"I'm sorry, you do need a break and I should respect that. It's just that I love them so much. I always wanted a lot of kids but I guess I'll just wait a little longer" I said as I placed my hand in her shirt. She bit her lip and smiled.

"I don't trust you Nick remember the last time I said I'll wait until the boys are a little older and look at that I had Aurora so I'll take my pills" she said and I smirked.

"Fine do your thing just know that I'll be waiting" I said then pecked her lip and she giggled. I pushed her down on the bed then hovered over her and stared into her eyes.

"Wait! What's an IUP" I asked Serena and she nervously bit her lip.

"It's nothing nick" she said then kissed me and I kissed back. She pulled away then pushed me off her and ran over to the door.

"Serena where are you going?" I asked feeling a little disappointed.

"No sex until I get my pills" she said then left the room. I chuckled then stood up and walked over to the door. Opened it then walked down the stairs. Well then we'll see for now my love.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😒