chapter 26

A knock sounded on the door and I told the person to come. I wiped Logan's tears then whispered something in his ear. "Logan it's time for breakfast" Rose whispered and he was a little hesitant to go with her but he ran towards her then held on to her hand. As soon as they left I told Matteo my plan. I left the office and walked down the stairs to the dining room. I stay hidden while Logan did what I told him to do.

"I saw when you pushed mommy down the stairs" Logan said and her eyes widen, she covered his mouth then made him sit down.

"What are you talking about kid?" She asked and he folded his arms.

"I was sneaking out to look for mommy when I saw you talking to her and you pushed her" he said and she bit her lips.

"Shut up we can't let anyone find out about this" she said to him.

"Alice" Logan said and she panicked.

"Shut the fuck up do you remember what I did to you, I'll hurt you again" she said and he didn't stop talking.

"I'm going to tell my daddy" he said and she raised her hand to hit him.

"You fucking brat" she said and Logan flinched. Before she could hit him I walked out.

"Don't you dare put your fucking hands on my kid!" I shouted and she stepped back. Logan ran out of the room and I walked over to her. Matteo grabbed her from behind and she started fighting him off but he was too strong.

"Let me go Serena deserved it for killing Augustine, you should die too" she shouted while fighting Matteo off.

"You fucking bitch I knew something was up with you how could you do this, your boyfriend was a fucking psychopath and a rapist he never loved you. He only used you!" I shouted and she started crying.

"He didn't used me, he told me he loved me and that he'll be back but you killed him. He didn't even get a chance to see his son. Roman ask me every single day where is daddy. I had to tell him that he was in heaven" as she said the last part I laughed.

"Is she serious?" I asked while looking at Matteo "Augustine is in hell, he killed a lot of innocent life and raped a lot of young women" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry you are going with him as soon as you die" I chuckled and she shook her head no.

"You son of a bitch!" She shouted and I tilt my head to the side.

"Don't worry I'm not going to kill you I'm going to send you somewhere for psychopath like you" I said then looked over at Matteo. "You know where to take her" I whispered and he nodded then placed the cloth over her nose and her eyes slowly closed.

"My son" was the last thing she said before she was knocked out. I sat down in the couch then sighed. I can't believe she was the one that hurt Serena. Matteo took her away and I took a deep breath then exhaled. How am I going to take care of the kids now. She hit my fucking kid he was so traumatized, Rose, I mean Alice deserves to die.

"Mommy" Roman called while looking around. Have you seen my mommy?" Roman asked as he walked over to me the placed his tiny hands on my lap

"Mommy is gone " I whispered and he pouted then started making circles on my leg.

"She left me just like daddy did" he asked and I shook my head then lift him off the floor then placed him on my lap.

"Oh no Roman she didn't leave you, your mommy is sick in her head, she did some really bad things and she being put away" I whispered and he nodded. "But you can visit her anytime you want" I told him and he nodded.

"But I did some bad things to Logan because mommy told me to why am I not with her?" He asked with his head tilted to the side.

"That's because mommy told to, you can be a good boy now" I said and he nodded then smiled.

"I can be fwends with Logan?" He asked and I nodded. He got off my lap then ran up the stairs. Poor Roman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time now and the kids were getting hungry. Since Liz wasn't here for the day I had to make something for the kids to eat. I made them nuggets and fries it was simple and they loved it. I sat down with them and watched them eat.

"Dada" Aurora said with her hands outstretched and a fries in her hand. I took it from her and told thanks. She clapped her hands and I chuckled.

"Nikolai it's time" doctor Fernando said as he walked into the dining room. My eyes widen and I stood up.

"Are you serious" I asked and he nodded "the baby is going to be here soon" I said and he nodded my heart was beating fast. I was so excited that the baby was going to be here. I looked down at the kids then said "Mommy is going to have a baby" I said to them and they squealed.

"I can't wait to see baby" Lorenzo said and I nodded then told them I'll be back. I was scared that something might happen to her while she's in coma. I wanted her to wake up before the baby is born but I guess there was nothing that I could do. I followed behind Fernando to the room and he stopped.

"Are sure you want to see me giving Serena a c section?" He asked and I didn't know what to say, even though she was in coma I still wanted to be by her side to hold her hands. I nodded and he walked inside. I wondered how he knew that it was time for her to have the baby. I'll just ask him later. I walked into the room and there she was lieing down.

I walked over to her and held on to her hand. There was this blue sheet that he put up so I can't really see what was happening. "Will she be okay " I asked a little worried and he nodded.

He started, I didn't exactly know what he was doing but I saw him taking up different tool. I couldn't imagine him cutting her open. "Okay he said and I got a little excited. Fernando lift the baby up and the baby started crying tears filled my eyes as I watched.

"It's a girl" he whispered and my heart did a little happy dance. I cut the cord and he wrapped her up in a cloth then gave her to me. Fernando started stitching Serena up. I looked down at my princess then smiled. Normally Serena and I would be the one naming her but she's not awake so I had to name her. As soon as Fernando was finished he took her to get her cleaned up.

 As soon as Fernando was finished he took her to get her cleaned up

"We made a beautiful baby" I whispered then pecked her forehead. "I wish you were awake to see her" I whispered. Few seconds later Fernando came back with the baby he gave to her to me.

"What's her name?" He asked as I kissed her little hand.

"Melissa Chiara Esposito" I whispered and she smiled. I can't wait to show her to the kids. She started crying and I panicked a little.

"Here she have to drink this since Serena is not able to breastfeed her" Fernando said and I nodded then took the bottle from him. I brushed the bottle against her lips and she opened her mouth and began drinking the milk. Her eyes slowly closing. How am I going mange four kids, actually five because Roman mom isn't here. With a newborn it's going to be a little hard since they need a lot of attention.

She did a cute little yawned and I smiled. She reminds me so much of Aurora when she was born. They really look the same. She fell asleep and I placed her down in the bassinet. "I love you so much serena" I whispered
••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😍