chapter 17

ROSE POV

It's been 3 month since I'm working for the Esposito family. They are really nice to me especially Serena. I was giving aurora a bath I looked down at her and smiled. Such a sweet baby, I would never give her up for the world, she's so precious. She just stared up at me with a serious look on her face. She too cute, she's my baby. "We are finished now bug" I cooed and she yawned. I'm just glad I turned off the baby monitor so they wouldn't heat me.

"Are you tired baby" I cooed then wrapped her towel around her little body. I left the bathroom and walked down the hall to Aurora's nursery. I placed her down on the changing table then took out her clothes and other stuffs.

"Are you ready bug?" I asked and she shove her finger in her mouth.

"No no sucking on your finger" I whispered then pulled her finger from mouth. She started wailing around and I placed her pacifier in her mouth. I placed powder on her chest then grabbed her diaper.

After I finished dressing her Serena walked in, I rolled my eyes then turned towards her and smiled. "Serena I just gave her bath" I said and she smiled then picked Aurora up.

"Are you hungry baby" she cooed then began placing kisses all over her face. She started smiling I wanted to hold her so bed but Serena has her.

"I'm going feed her I'll be back okay" Serena said then left. I wanted to so angry because she took my baby. J always wanted a girl baby after Roman but I can't have one.

"Mama" Roman called and I looked down at my sad son.

"Why are you sad baby?" I asked then lift him off the floor.

"Isabella don't like me" he said and I rolled my eyes. She's a brat look how cut my son is who wouldn't want him.

"Don't worry baby I'm sure Isabella will soon love you and all the girls you want you can get" I said in a low voice and he smiled.

"When will I get my baby sister?" He asked as I fixed his shirt.

"Soon baby don't worry mommy will give you a baby" I replied and he squealed. Good boy deserve good things. He ran out of the room, I sat down in the rocking chair then sighed. I missed holding little Aurora I wish Serena hadn't take her. Lorenzo ran into the room and I rolled my eyes. What does this kid want.

"Can have some appwe juice pwease?" He asked then placed his hands on my lap.

"Didn't I just give you some juice" I asked and he shook his head.

"That was Lolo not me" he said with his head tilted to the side.

"Well then go share with your brother or go get it yourself" I mumbled and he gave me an angry pout then ran out of the room. So annoying, Romans not that annoying.

Serena walked into the room with a sleeping aurora on her arms. My baby is asleep, I wanted to put her to sleep. I watched her as she placed Aurora in the crib and I sighed. She kissed her forehead. "She's asleep now" I whispered and she nodded and smiled.

"Yeah now you can get a time off from her" Serena replied and I nodded then smiled. I act as if I was cleaning something so Serena would leave the room. When she finally did I walked over to the crib and looked down at a sleeping Aurora. I smiled at how cute she looked, her hand balled in a fist, cheeks slightly flushed and lips pushed out. Every night I would come in here to watch my baby sleep.

"Why are you still in here leave" I heard Nikolai say I turned around then road my eyes.

"You're always scaring me nick" I said and he cocked one eyebrow up.

"You're scared because you're doing something wrong" he said more like question.

"No I'm just easily frightened" I whispered then left her room. He chuckled and I bit my lip. He looked so hot, I've hadn't had sex since Roman was born. He prefect white teeth showed when he laughed, his hair messy I could just run my hand through his hair. Kiss every part of his body. Let him touch me, never get enough of me. Serena is so lucky that she found him fisrt.

"You're son, Roman he's a little trouble maker" he said then leaned against the wall. Oh my god he'sso sexy. He folded his arms then crosses his foot over the other.

"Um.... yeah sometimes he can be" I said in a low voice "Well your son is a fighter" I said and he chuckled again.

"Yeah just like his dad, by the way who is Romans father he reminds me so much of someone when he's angry?" He said and I stiffened then relaxed. I have to make up a name really quick, one of my old time boyfriend.

"Leonardo" I replied and he nodded and said okay.

"Well then you should go to bed it's late" he said then walked off. I took a deep breath then walked down the hall to my room. I hope he doesn't try to find out who it is. I don't think Roman should stay with me anymore, I don't want them to figure out who his really father is. I should let him stay with his grandmother. I walked into my room then sat down and ran my hand through my hair.

"I should go take a bath then put Roman to bed" I whispered to myself then walked into the bathroom.
••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE🤐