chapter 29

NIKOLAI POV

I was in my office working on some files when a knock sounded on the door. I looked up then took my glasses off. "Come" I whispered and he door slowly opened. Matteo walked on with Bria in his arms. He sat down and she looked over at me then smiled.

"Have you heard back form rehab how is Alice coping" I asked with smugged look on my face.

"I heard that she's going crazy, she did some crazy stuff, they had to stick her with a needle so she could calm down" Matteo said and I shook my head.

"Was she saying anything" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll get you back Nikolai, all of the Esposito family, she also said she wants to see her son" he added and I nodded.

"She can see her son when I get back good results from the place " I said sternly and he nodded.

"Dada" Bria said while showing him the pen. She gave it to him and he smiled then gave her a kiss.

"So what are you up to now?" I asked him and he looked up at me.

"I'm going to give Bria a bath then spend some time with Adriana while you guys watch her" he said and I chuckled.

"Very funny Matteo but don't you know I've got my problems too" I said and he shrugged.

"Well you'll just have to push those aside for awhile" he said and I rolled my eyes "tell uncle nick that you want to spend time with him" he said to Bria and she looked at me with her big bright eyes then gave me a sad pout.

"Pwe" she said and I couldn't resist, it was so hard and that please I couldn't handle. I'm so weak to these kids.

"Fine" I said and she clapped her hands. Matteo got up then left the room. I did the same and walked into my room. Serena was sleeping and I walked over to her then sat down the bed. I placed my hands behind my head then closed my eyes. I heard Serena giggled and I cocked one eyebrow up. She was straddling my waist and my eyes flew opened. "What are you doing, I thought you were asleep?" I asked and she shook her head then placed her hands on my chest.

"I tricked you" she said then paused "papi" when she said this her mood changed. She leaned forward then kissed my lips. I placed my hand on her waist and sharing her hands through my hair. She slowly moved her hips against mine and I groaned. She pulled back then smiled.

"Let's have another baby" she said and my eyes widen. There is no way I was going to have another baby not until then next five to ten years.

"No" I said and she stop doing what she was doing the stared at me.

"What do you mean no, I want to have one more baby" she demand and I shook my head.

"Serena no, we can wait till the next six to ten years" I told her and she pouted. "We already have four kids isn't that enough for now" I can't believe I'm saying this but it's true. Turns out I can wait.

"I agree with you" she said then smiled, I was so confused right now. "You said it but do you mean it?" She asked and I nodded.

"I got back my memory today I just can't remember what happened before I fell down the stairs" she whispered. I won't tell her what happened let's just keep it like that, it's better she doesn't know. "I'm glad you don't want to have kids till the ten years" she giggled and I laughed.

"So do you want to continue where we started?" I asked and she shook her head then got up. I pouted and she pecked my lip.

"Maybe later" she said then walked off while swaying her hips. I groaned then sat up. She's such a tease just like I remembered her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the playroom with the kids. They were playing while Serena and I watched them. Serena was holding Melissa. I could be in my office doing some work but I'm here with the kids. "Daddy play pwincess with me" Aurora said while hold dancing in her tutu. I smiled then stood up. "Let's dance daddy" she said. I held on to her her hand.and she placed both her tiny feet on my large ones.

We started moving and I looked down at Serena. She smiled and I chuckled then shook my head. "Anything for princess" I whispered. When we finished dancing Serena clapped her hands making aurora shy. "Wove you daddy" she said the kissed my cheek. I had to awe then huggedher really night.

 I had to awe then huggedher really night

"I love you too baby" I whispered. I sat down with aurora still in my arms. She snuggled her head into neck.

"Bella be mine" Roman said then kneel down in front of her. "Marry me" he had a ring pop in his hand. Isabella giggled and I chuckled.

"I'm afraid I'll have to break your heart for I'm in love with someone eles" she said then ran over to me. I cocked one eyebrow up and look down at these kids. How the hell did she say that, I think my mom is making her watch too much romance movie.

"Isabella don't go" Roman said then placed his hand on his heart. He sunk to the floor and Serena wanted to laugh so hard.

"I'm sorry my love" she said to him then hid behind me. What the fuck is happening. A knock sounded on my door and I opened. Sabrina walked in with her son Alex and her daughter Haisley. Isabella ran over to Alex and hugged him.

"I missed you cuz" she said and he smiled.

"Back off she's mine" Roman said then pushed Alex aside. Isabella laughed and ran back over to us.

"Are boys like this, so pushy?" She asked and I nodded. I'm surprised she asked Serena that question. "Well I rather education than this" she said the walked away with Roman following behind her. Me and Serena shared a glance the best into laughter. I can't take this, what's happening to our kids.

"Sabrina we are about to watch a movie" Serena whispered to her and she nodded then sat down.

"Okay kids we are going to watch movies so sit down and enjoy your popcorn" I said and they sat down. Serena placed a sleep in Melissa own in her bassinet then laid her head on my chest. We stayed the whole night watch movie until the kids were tired and went to bed.
••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE ☺