chapter 25

As I walked into the house, Rose ran over to Roman "Baby I missed you" she said while giving him kisses. He blushed then hid his face in her arms.

"They had fun but Aurora is knocked out" I whispered while looking down at my daughter, her head laid on my chest and her breathing steady.

"Okay I'll take them to bed" she whispered and I nodded. Rose took Aurora from my arms and she moved around a little. I left the room and walked down the hall to Serena's room. I opened the door and walked over to her. Her eyes still closed and she was breathing fine. I kissed her forehead then sat down beside her.

"You know, today I found out something about rose and I can't wait to question her. I don't know if I should do it today or tomorrow morning" I whispered then look down at the floor. "Hey were you good for daddy today?" I whispered then placed my hand on her bump. The baby kicked and I smiled.

"You're a little kicker aren't you" I chuckled then sighed. "Daddy can't wait to hold you in his arms" I stood up then kissed Serena forehead and bump. "Good night baby" I left the room and walked into the living m room. Rose sat down in the couch watching t.v. I walked over to her and sat down.

"It's so funny that the twins told me that Romans father is a mafia" I said and she stiffened.

"No he isn't a mafia" she faked laughed not sparing a glance at me.

"Oh the person that Logan told me about his name is Augustine, I happen to know him. One of my enemies" I told her and she turned to look at me.

"Fine, Romans father is Augustine, I didn't want to tell you because he was you're enemy and I was scared you wouldn't let me get the job and I'm really despret" she pleaded and I eyed her suspiciously.

"I think of something to do to you tomorrow" I whispered then got up.

"Daddy" Logan cried as he walked down the stairs. My head snapped towards his direction. I ran towards him and stoop down to his level.

"What's wrong son" I whispered and he started  rubbing his eyes. I removed his hands and he looked at me.

"I want mommy please tell her to wake up" be cried and I hugged him.

"Do you want to see her?" I asked and he nodded. We walked down the hall to Serena's room. Logan ran in then climbed on top of the bed.

"Mommy please wake up you said you wouldn't leave me, why are you still sleeping mommy" he said with his hands on her cheek. It breaks my heart to see them like this. "Momma" he cried and I placed my hand on his back.

"Logan do you want to sleep with daddy tonight?" I asked and he nodded then lift his hands up. I lift him up and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"When will mommy walk up daddy?" He asked and I wish I could answer that but I couldn't so I told him soon. I  went into my room and laid him on the bed.

"Daddy will be back okay, if you need me I'll be in the bathroom" I whispered then kissed his forehead.

"No! Daddy don't leave me I'm scared" he cried then lift his hands in the air. What am I going to do with my two and a half year old, he's never scared. I picked him up then walked into the bathroom. "Logan sit here, I'll have a quick bath okay" I said and he nodded.

After I had a bath I put on my clothing, Logan's looked really tired that he fell asleep on the chair, he almost fell off. I picked him up and laid him on the bed. I laid down beside him then wrapped my arms around his waist. He snuggled into me and I kissed the top of his head. I know this was something that Serena would do whenever he sleeps us. So when I do it maybe he would feel a little better. Something doesn't feel right about and I'll find out what it is tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I got up I went to the office. Logan was with me. Every where I went he was there, it was as if he was scared of something he won't leave my side not even for a second. I sat down in my chair while look down at some papers. Logan was seated on around a little table colouring.

"I don't get it Matteo I've never seen this girl before I know all of Augustine girlfriend even if he tried to hide them. Just think about it" I said then placed my fingers on the bridge of my nose.

"Okay so Roman and your sons are the same age, who was Augustine dating at that time. Just look at when Roman was born and we all know babies takes 9 months to develop properly" he said and I leaned back in my chair thinking long and hard.

"When Serena found out she was pregnant, she was with Jace, at that time Augustine was with Alice" I said then looked up at Matteo.

"Do you mean rose is Alice or did he cheat on Alice with Rose" Matteo asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe Rose is Alice that's why we can't find Alice" I said and he nodded. "Logan are you hungry?" I asked but he was still looking down at his paper. "Logan" I called but he still didn't say anything. "Logan!" I shouted and his head snapped into my direction.

"Rose where?" He said out of nowhere then ran over to me. Logan hid his head into my arms and I looked down at him confused.

"Logan what wrong with you?" I asked him then placed him in my lap.

"Daddy I'm scared of her" he said and I knitted my eyebrow together.

"What do you mean your scared of her?" I asked and he rest his head on my shoulder.

"She's mean daddy and she hurts me" he said and I balled my hands in a fist. "I didn't do anything daddy, and she pinched and slapped me" he said and my jaw clenched and unclenched. How dare she fucking hits my kids. That fucking bitch will die. "I saw when mommy fell down the stairs" Logan said and I looked at Matteo then at Logan.

"What!" I shouted and he jumped a little.

"I was going to your room to sleep with mommy but when I saw rose talking mommy I his behind the door.  Mommy fell down the stairs that's all I saw then I ran into my bed and his under my blanke" he said while swing his feet back and forth.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and he looked up at me with teary eyes.

"I was scared daddy, rose will hurt me" he cried and I sighed then hugged him really tight. He wrapped his hands around my waist waist " I'm sorry daddy" he said and I kissed the top of his head  it's not your fault son. Don't worry you won't be scared of her again" I whispered.
•••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😲