chapter 19

Aurora was almost one year's old and the boys were almost three. I can't wait until it's there birthday to keep a big party for them. I had a surprise for nick and I'm pretty sure he's going to be happy. Adriana had her baby girl, she's so cute and tiny reminds me when aurora was born. I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Rose was cutting up some fruits for the kids.

"Hey" I whispered and she turned her head then smiled.

"Hi, I'm just making a little snack for the babies" she said and I nodded then walked over to her.

"You cut those fruits like a pro" I said and she laughed.

"Thank you I used to be a chef but not anymore since Roman was born" Rose mumbled and I fold my lips in a thin line. I took up a slice of pear and was about to eat it when she stopped me.

"No don't eat that, you don't like pear" she said then took it from me. I cocked one eyebrow up then asked.

"How did you know I don't like pear?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I figured" she giggled and I gave her a weird look. I just stared at her for a sec while she continued cutting up the fruits into little shapes.
I wanted to eat that pear so bad, I'll just have to wait till she leaves.

"Logan and Lorenzo doesn't like pear either" I said and she nodded.

"It's not for the twins it for Roman, he loves them" she ate a piece of apple then picked up some grapes.

"It's funny that you remind me so much of someone I used to know. She would always reminded me of things I shouldn't  do" I said and she stopped what she was doing and turned towards me.

"Whose that person?" She asked seeming a little interested.

"She was my best friend and her name is Alice" when I said this she stiffened then relaxed.

"You aren't bestfriends anymore, why?" She asked.

"Um... she wasn't a good friend. She used to give me advice on a few things, the one time I gave her advice about something she got angry. There was this guy called Augustine he was a killer he wanted to have sex with me and I told her. I broke off her friendship. I no longer see her again though" I told he and she gave me a small smile.

"Oh that's really bad, she didn't believe you, even if you told her now she still wouldn't believe you" Rose said.

"Yeah she loves that man way too much for her to believe me. She was a very good friend though it's bad that Augustine got into her head" I said in a low voice and she raised her eyebrows then turned back to what she was doing.

"That just sad" she mumbled then placed the knife down and picked up the plate. I helped her carried the plate into the living room where the boys where seated on the floor, playing with there toys.

"Mommy look" Lorenzo said then pointed at building block. Logan walked over to him and kicked his tower down. "I am a big monster" he giggled and Lorenzo laughed. Rose handed them their plate and they told her thank you. I picked up Aurora who was lying on her play mat. She placed her finger in her mouth and smiled.

"Mama" I loved it when she calls me mommy it's the cutest thing ever. I sat down in the couch and gave her a small piece of apple.

"I was going to feed her" Rose said and I looked up at her.

"It's okay Rose I can do it" I said and she nodded then sat down beside me. Rose is being kinda weird lately. Everytime we take Aurora she come looking for her. I know it her job to take care off the kids but we are her parents. She's obsessed with Aurora, she's not that obsessed with the twins like how she is with Aurora. I'm keeping a close eye on Rose and so is Nikolai.

"Are you finished baby" I asked and she just looked up at me with amusement in her eyes. I gave some some watermelon and she immediately grabbed it and bite it.

"She is so cute" Rose said and I nodded then smiled. After Aurora finished eating her fruits. I gave her a bath then placed her on the play mat with her toys. I told Rose to give the boys when they are finish playing.

"I walked up the stairs and went into Nikolai's office he was typing something on his computer.

"Why are you still working" I asked with a pout and he looked up at me. I walked over to him then sat down on his lap.

"I'm almost done" he said and I smirked then closed his laptop. I placed my hand on his trousers and his eyes darkened. I began massaging his member through the fabric and he groaned. I stood up and he bend me over on the desk. He slammed his hips against mine and I bit lip.

"No Nikolai, I said then turned towards him, I'm going to have a bath join me" I said then pecked his lip he slapped my ass and I moaned then left his office.

NIKOLAI POV

Serena was being such a tease and I could wait to teach hear lesson but first I'm going to check on the kids. I walked down the stairs and went into the living room. "Boys" I called and they ran over to me.

"Yes daddy" they both said in unison while smiling, I eyed them suspiciously. They hid their hand behind there back and I stooped down to their level.

"What are you hiding?" I asked and they shook their head. I gabbed both their hands from behind their back and saw that the had paint on their hands.

"Make sure that you didn't paint on the walls?" I asked and they shook their heads "well did you paint on paper?" I asked again and the said no.

"Where's Aurora?" I questioned and they shrugged. I head baby noise and I walked over to couch. Aurora was laying down on the floor with a big smile on her face. Her body had paint all over it.

"Dada" she laughed then placed the paint brush in her mouth

"Dada" she laughed then placed the paint brush in her mouth. I turned towards the boys and they gave me a small smile.

"Why did you paint on your sister and all over the floor" I asked then picked her up.

"You said not to paint on the walls" Logan said and I was really angry.

"It's doesn't mean that you would paint on your sister or on the floor, timeout" I said through gritted teeth.

"We didn't paint on the floor sissy did" Lorenzo said then pointed at Aurora "timeout sissy" he said and she just stared down at them.

"I'll deal with you two tomorrow I need it's getting late" I said and they nodded.

"Da dada" Aurora screamed while trying to take the brush out of my hand.

"Mommy is going to be so mad" I said while looking down at the mess. How did they even get the paint. Aurora began to cry and I sighed then called rose to come deal with situation.
•••••••••••••
Shit about to go down

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😲