chapter 13

The light shone in my face and my eyes fluttered. Nikolai was on top of me with a smirk plastered on his face. I was about to sit up when he held me down in one place.

"Nick I'm sore" I whined when he was about to enter.

"I'll go slow" he said then slid into me, I pushed him back and he cocked on eyebrow up. "Why did you do that?" He asked and I bit my lip. I forgot that I had in the IUD, I hope he doesn't notice.

"Nothing" I said and he gave me a weird look then slid into me again. He was moving really slow and all I was thinking about was if he was going to find out.

"Serena what's wrong, what are you thinking about" he asked then stopped and pulled out.

"What are you hiding from me" he said getting a little upset. I think he felt the string.

"Umm..... Nothing" I said while staring down at his chest.

"Then why did you take so long to answer?" He asked and I shrugged. "Is this about the pills" he asked and I sighed in relief. "You asked doctor Fernandez?"

"Yeah I did" I said and he chuckled then shook his head.

"That's okay Serena, you are not ready and that's fine with me" he got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Well that was pretty awkward. I stood up then removed all the sheets from the bed. I walked into the bathroom and the I heard the shower turned on.

"Joining me?" He asked and I nodded then stepped in. Few minutes later we got out and got dressed.

"Nick remember we have work to do" I said while pulling him by the arm out of the room. We walked down the hall to his office and I opened the door. Nikolai got me my own desk, I love it. Even though Nikolai was doing illegal business, I didn't want to join him but what could I do. He wouldn't let me work anywhere else plus I wasn't going stay around the house doing nothing. I took the job plus he was paying me fairly.

I sat in chair picked up my first file. I opened it and looked through it. I frowned then looked up at Nikolai who was looking down at his computer.

"Nick" I said and he hummed then looked up at me. "You made shipments with Vanuatu?" I asked and he nodded. "Are you serious they don't have enough guns, why not make deal with Falkland island at least" I said and he smiled. "Why are you smiling?"

"I put that file there to test you, you're really good at this you should be boss" he said and I smiled then placed the file down on his desk.

"Really?" I asked and he chuckled while looking at me in awe.

"No" he said then cleared his throat, my smiled dropped and I rolled my eyes. I was about to walk away when he called me.

"Babe don't be upset, now there was something that you didn't finish" he said then handed me the file. I took it and walked over to my desk. I sat down and started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't heard the kids since day and I kinda miss them since they always come and look for me. I guess Rose is keeping them occupied. A soon as I said this I heard screaming down the hall. "Mama" the door opened and I saw Logan running in with tears in his eyes. Lorenzo and Roman following behind.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked and he pointed at Roman.

"He h- hit me m- mama" he stuttered and I looked at Roman.

"Did you hit him Roman?" I asked and nodded.

"He did it first and he pushed and punched me and bite me" he pouted the pointed to his arm.

"No it was you first I didn't do it mama he's lying I didn't bite and punched him" he cried and I didn't know who to believe. I looked over at Nikolai and he was looking down at Logan with a stern expression as if he was telling him to fight like a man.

Rose came rushing in with a frightened look on her face "what happened" she asked then pulled Lorenzo towards her.

"What happened lorenzo" I asked and he shrugged then ran over to Nikolai. "I don't know who to believe, I know that Logan can be very rude but Roman, I'm not sure what to say. I think both of you deserves time out" I said and Logan started crying harder. Roman ran over to Rose and hugged her foot.

"I didn't hit him" Logan cried and I sighed.

"Come on boys I'll put you on time out" Rose said and Logan shook his head then hid his head in my chest.

"No no don't like you" he said and I sighed.

"Now that's not nice, say you're sorry Logan" I said and he shook his head. "Rose you can go give your son time out but Logan will get his in here okay" I said and she nodded then left with Roman and Lorenzo.

"You're being a naughty boy logan" I said then placed him on the floor he started rubbing his eyes then gave me a sad pout.

"I'm good boy Rowan naughty" he said and as I removed his hand from his face.

"Come on baby you need a time out I don't know who to believe, even if he started it first you were still fighting so you my boy deserves a time out. After that you should go tell rose sorry" I said and he shook his head.

"She took my gold star" he played with his finger while staring into my eyes with his lip pushed out.

"Come on Serena let the poor boy go they are just kids, plus we don't know who started it first" I rolled my eyes at Nick then pointed to the corner. Logan slowly walked over to the corner the turned his face to the wall. He break down into tears and my heart broke. Nikolai looked up at me and gave me a sad pout. I can't do it I have to hold him, maybe he didn't start it. I got up and walked over to him.

"Come here baby" I called him and he walked over to me then hugged me. "How about you tell Rose sorry" I whispered and he nodded. I kissed his forehead and he walked out of the room. Normally when I put Logan on time out he doesn't cry, he would be angry or quiet but not crying. Nikolai stood up and walked over to me.

"Let's go have dinner" he said and I nodded then place the files in the draw.
•••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😓